Sponsored

Rear Window (Hardtop) Mod ??

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
A bit more info. Glass cured, so i was able to take the window out to see how it looks finally. This is a removable glass window panel. It pops in and out in seconds. It is not mechanical/motorized. This is currently a one off, but will be going into production. I will pass along more info when i have it.

IMG_4854.jpg
This is really, really cool. I dig it. For me, summer mode is front doors off, maybe the front freedom panels, but I leave the rear doors and hardtop on - I like being able to throw groceries in the backseat without them flying out, have a place to toss a hoodie, etc. The backseat kinda becomes my trunk.

Id really like something like this, like I would run around in summer with doors off pretty much all the time, and occasionally ditch the front two freedom panels. If I had something like this, Id remove the back glass panel along with the front two panels when I wanted a more open air experience.

Way cool. Keep us posted.
Sponsored

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
A bit more info. Glass cured, so i was able to take the window out to see how it looks finally. This is a removable glass window panel. It pops in and out in seconds. It is not mechanical/motorized. This is currently a one off, but will be going into production. I will pass along more info when i have it.

IMG_4854.jpg
The width of that insert looks perfect for a hard cased storage right at the cab side wall of the bed. Pop it off and into a case in the bed attached to the wall and off you go!

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
How's it look from the inside? Inside and outside photos with glass in? Are you putting this into production (if so, kudos!), or is from this an established aftermarket outfit?

Clarkk

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Zoologist
Shattered, cracked, or damaged RV windows should not bother or worry you. While a replacement glass can cost you, it is still possible to lower your expenses by learning how to remove RV window glass and replace it. The fastest way to get the correct RV window glass replacement is by measuring your old window’s dimensions, especially its thickness.
Sponsored

Last edited: