Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
Title says it all.

I've been looking at a few different midsized trucks over the past five years or so. Nothing has really jumped out to me as something that was worth it with the exception of the pro4x frontier (look up the titan swap). I was fairly excited when I heard Jeep was making a truck, and decided to start looking.

Long story short, I found a bare bones (zero options) new gladiator sport manual for right around 33k near me in the color I wanted, and was wondering if this is a reasonable price. I've heard eople on here getting out the door with these things for under 30k, but wanted input from the community. They seemed firm on the price, and I live a good ways from the dealership, so I told them to call me when they lower it down. Keep in mind, this sport has....
-soft top
-no truck bed lining(why even ship them without it)
-no gps (I'm fine with this)
-no powerlocks/windows (also fine with this)
-no tow package
-no nothing

Any information helps. Thanks.
Sponsored

jalbrecht55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJR
Seems a tad high. Think you should be able to find that for 10% under MSRP, approx 31.5k if truly zero options.

Also check here to see what incentives are available Edmunds ; my zip is showing $1000 off, and that should apply in addition to above.

This one was 27k yesterday but now it’s 30k. Not sure if legit. Gobi, Zero option + bedliner.

Link

Last edited:
OP
OP

Hamandcamo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
Seems a tad high. Think you should be able to find that for 10% under MSRP, approx 31.5k if truly zero options.

This one was 27k yesterday but now it’s 30k. Not sure if legit. Gobi, Zero option + bedliner.

Link
That was the dealer I spoke to, they tacked on additional charges and fees that came out to the north side of 32.8k before tax.

jalbrecht55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJR
Tax, title, registration would be extra (and extremely dependent on your location) but beyond that-what fees did they add on?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Title says it all.

I've been looking at a few different midsized trucks over the past five years or so. Nothing has really jumped out to me as something that was worth it with the exception of the pro4x frontier (look up the titan swap). I was fairly excited when I heard Jeep was making a truck, and decided to start looking.

Long story short, I found a bare bones (zero options) new gladiator sport manual for right around 33k near me in the color I wanted, and was wondering if this is a reasonable price. I've heard eople on here getting out the door with these things for under 30k, but wanted input from the community. They seemed firm on the price, and I live a good ways from the dealership, so I told them to call me when they lower it down. Keep in mind, this sport has....
-soft top
-no truck bed lining(why even ship them without it)
-no gps (I'm fine with this)
-no powerlocks/windows (also fine with this)
-no tow package
-no nothing

Any information helps. Thanks.
Visit the pricing thread and determine what the current MSRP is vs factory invoice. Then get your FCA Affiliate membership (there’s a thread for that too) and start your shopping at 1% under INVOICE.
Sponsored