Sponsored

What to discount is reasonable for a launch edition off a lot

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I believe invoice price on the LE is $58,379.
Ok, per info in this thread:

$62,310 MSRP
-$7,100 possible discount
$55,210 plus charged, fees and taxes

$58,379 is invoice price
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I don't think they'll be collectible because there's nothing on them of significance over a standard model. Also, I know where some have been sitting FOREVER. So I wouldn't pay much for one.

JKABBQ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Corsair, 1991 P40
I wasn’t in the market at all for a new vehicle until I walked onto a Jeep dealership. The next thing I know I see a LE Gladiator on their lot. I ended up speaking to the finance department and I’m told to go research prices, and go to other dealerships for quotes. Whatever they offer for a price, they’ll match or beat.

Canadian pricing is different. We don’t have invoice pricing with a discount beyond that. So when I found a Canadian dealer who was advertising $500 above invoice and shipped anywhere in Canada I went into the dealership and said “I’d like this price and don’t want to waste your time or mine otherwise I’ll just buy out of province and have it shipped out”.

That’s how I got my price ($66,908 Canadian). Not sure if that works out the same in the US, but I know dealers also try and make monthly quotas, so you may just find a dealer who wants to move a Gladiator off the lot to meet those numbers.

OP
OP

BlueCT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
The LE is just a Rubicon with every available option. So you should be able to figure out the invoice by using the pricing guide from April and price all the options on the LE window sticker.
I don’t believe this is correct. From what I have seen, and I could be wrong, the launch edition
A few Forum members have been saying they got great deals from Tri County in Limerick Pa. I see they have a LE in GC on their website.

They don't advertise deep discounts on their website, but you may want to give them a call.
thanks for mentioning tri Count is in Limerick PA. I heard members mention them and when I googled them I must have made a mistake because they were very far away but Limerick PA is only about 2 hours away. I will definitely check them out. Thanks. These forums are really fantastic. Thanks to all who replied.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
thanks for mentioning tri Count is in Limerick PA. I heard members mention them and when I googled them I must have made a mistake because they were very far away but Limerick PA is only about 2 hours away. I will definitely check them out. Thanks. These forums are really fantastic. Thanks to all who replied.
You are welcome. A lot of members mention Tri City which is around Raleigh, which is probably what you were looking at. Good luck shopping.
Sponsored