First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Im expecting my lift will be delivered soon as others have started getting theirs.

i added your full control arm kit...i wanted to see if there was a recommended length for all the control arms on a ~2-3” lift to use as the starting point to get you from the driveway to the alignment shop appointment? And what are the points of measure? (OAL? CE2CE?)

thanks

@Clayton Off Road
Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
I followed what Clayton had in their instructions for the 2.5" kit and was spot on with caster when I went to the alignment shop.

Have you looked at Clayton's instructions or other brand's listed below? Everything is well documented and all these mfg's are pretty close in their starting recommendations.

Jeep Gladiator Recommended control arm length? 1612499788651

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I followed what Clayton had in their instructions for the 2.5" kit and was spot on with caster when i went to the alignment shop.

Jeep Gladiator Recommended control arm length? 1612499938538
super helpful thanks. Mine didnt come with that chart, was it online? Is that end to end measure?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Thanks all. I think for a 2” mojave lift; ill make the assumption that i should use the 3” front lift specs and the 2.5” rear specs as my starting point.

many thanks.

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
super helpful thanks. Mine didnt come with that chart, was it online? Is that end to end measure?
Everything is listed right on Clayton's site... and every other mfg for that matter. Everything's digital these days... gotta save them trees :)

Jeep Gladiator Recommended control arm length? 1612500222589

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Everything is listed right on Clayton's site... and every other mfg for that matter. Everything's digital these days... gotta save them trees :)

Jeep Gladiator Recommended control arm length? 1612500222589
im all about that, just mad at myself for missing it.

ok. Easy day! thanks!

/thread

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
ONLY use your manufacturers recommended. Not all 3" lifts actually lift 3". Do what your kit says.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I tagged them. 👌 We’ll see what they say. I emailed fabtech but havent heard back yet.

also, im not trying to set it and forget it. Just trying to get from driveway to alignment shop.

Last edited:

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey Kurt! Instructions are downloadable via a PDF file right from the product page on our site you purchased from! As some members have posted there is a chart included containing all of the recommended lengths to bring each control arm and track bar to, and though this is meant to be a great starting point most customers don't have to make any additional changes from there :like: Measurements provided are taken from center to center of each bolt hole! Let me know if you have any additional questions!

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Hey Kurt! Instructions are downloadable via a PDF file right from the product page on our site you purchased from! As some members have posted there is a chart included containing all of the recommended lengths to bring each control arm and track bar to, and though this is meant to be a great starting point most customers don't have to make any additional changes from there :like: Measurements provided are taken from center to center of each bolt hole! Let me know if you have any additional questions!
good to go! thanks

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
good to go! thanks
I installed the 3.5" Overland Plus kit and used the Clayton recommended lengths for all the control arms - checked and double checked, and the alignment came out perfect. You should get approx. 5.7-5.8 caster on the front end, not accounting for any slight slope my truck was on when I measured. Tracks great at all speeds. Clayton is selling well engineered and manufactured kits !
Sponsored

Last edited: