ZeeJay
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Sure,Not
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2024
- Threads
- 7
- Messages
- 424
- Reaction score
- 876
- Location
- Island of Misfit Toys
- Vehicle(s)
- 98 5.9 Limited ZJ, 96 4.0 Laredo ZJ, 23 JT Willys
- Occupation
- What’s work?
YupI don’t remember the post where you recently linked that panel. Amazon jobber right.
Puddle jumperI'm 6'5 and I've never accidently hit mine.![]()
Mine is a generic Amazon brand. I don’t even have all the bolts to put it in cus it’s designed for the hard top. But it’s never budged for me. Hell I’ve sat on the top of it before. Ain’t comfy but it’ll hold yaPuddle jumper
What brand did you buy? Do you find it to be solid enough to not bounce when loaded up and 4wheeling? They don’t have great reviews
Where did you find this?I went with a rear molle setup. Just came in the mail yesterday, I have not installed it yet. With the freedom panels off I want complete open air so the front molle won’t work for me. I’ll likely install my cb back there and a couple of other things. I can still hear the cb mic since it’s right over the top of my head and I can reach straight up to key the mic. I should be installing it tomorrow with the bed side molle panels.
![]()
How did the install go? I see its made for JLU, any difference between JT install?
No difference at all. They both bolt up the exact same way.How did the install go? I see its made for JLU, any difference between JT install?