Sponsored

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'll be honest, the thing did alright in places. Especially considering the bone stock tires pumped up tight. LOL

Really was impressive for a stock Overland. If it had a mild lift and maybe one locked axle it could have done it without problem.
Sponsored

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Man I gotta say that stock Overland did really freaking well... I now have no motivation to upgrade my suspension until the death wobble sets in... Tires, it's all staying, maybe they'll get a nicer AT when they're bald...

This guy is a Jeep plant to promote how capable they are stock lol.

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
Those tires look as aggressive as the tires on my wife's Hyundai.

Kind of cool seeing people from Europe coming to the US to see our country and ride our trails. I've heard that people that live in mainland Europe have to go to Africa to find offroad stuff. Shame. There is nothing left to use for those guys in all of Europe that hasn't been taken over by the government or third parties.
-Sounds like eastern Massachusetts….😩

Mbryson

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Rubicon diesel
Occupation
IT Manager
Kane Creek used to be a pretty mellow trail. The past 4-5 years, it's turned a little challenging

Sponsored

SATSFYD1

First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Occupation
USArmy, Retired
Lol… we liked Moab before JT now we love it!

STLMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 20 JLU, 900whp C6
Back when rental companies would rent to 21yr old punks I may have rented a 4x4 Blazer when I was in Las Vegas once. There are some cool dunes by Nellis AFB and across the street from Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Long story short, I bought the insurance. The Blazer was pulled to the street and towed. Turns out, Blazer don't jump dunes very well.

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Kane Creek used to be a pretty mellow trail. The past 4-5 years, it's turned a little challenging
It's happening to almost all of Moab's trails. Mother Nature plays a part. But the majority of trail damage is caused by overuse and stupid drivers.

Mbryson

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Rubicon diesel
Occupation
IT Manager
It's happening to almost all of Moab's trails. Mother Nature plays a part. But the majority of trail damage is caused by overuse and stupid drivers.

Agree
Sponsored