Resolved. Mods please delete.

same_O_G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave; 2008 JKU (RIP)
But at times the review process is faulted, meaning there Hass to be a better way to trust the reviews.

I own a food truck and didn’t event last year with seven other food trucks had a huge event, I do slow smoke barbecue and so did another food truck, I didn’t know they would be there and I’m guessing they didn’t know I would be there, we were crazy busy and they weren’t busy at all so the next day we get a couple bad reviews on our Facebook and Google and I clicked on their names and they owned the competition food truck couple days later more bad reviews click on their names and it’s their friends that on the other food truck, obviously nothing was wrong with our food they were just mad they weren’t as busy as we were and those reviews are still on our site they would not take them off when I contacted them
Yeah, that sucks... but I'm guessing the handful of bad reviews was in the mix with many more positive reviews. And usually, there's an option for you to respond to the review. I would totally call them out for doing that and tag their profile in the response. That's just bad business practice on their part and actually makes you look better overall. Just be professional in how you word the responses. If I was looking for somewhere to eat and saw that a competing business had to resort to that level, it would make me want to eat at your truck even more.
Sponsored

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
Not sure about a defined percentage rate, but Alex gave me a stupid good deal on some Method wheels. Like better then anyone dot period
yeah he has been messaging me about my upcoming order. The bumpers are already a good deal and weigh a ton so i believe him when he says the free shipping on those is about as good as they can do and still make a tiny profit. So far i feel confident that they will take care of me.
Sponsored