Sponsored

Resource for Exact Differences in Models?

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler 2 door; 2021 Gladiator Mojave
I searched and couldn't find this. Is there an easy resource for all of the differences between models? Edmunds just gives a general description; the compare tool on the jeep.com website is basically worthless (it doesn't list all differences and sometimes when something is standard it says "not available" presumably because you can't get it as an option?).

I am trying to determine whether to take a good deal on an Overland ($4,250 cash incentive for my zip) or order a new Rubicon (or possibly Mojave). For example, I think the Rubicon comes with a slight lift and upgraded fox suspension, but I am having trouble confirming that or comparing it to what the Overland has. I know it already comes with the locking diff which saves me $600 from the limited slip option on the Overland, and has 33 tires which saves me about $1500 because I would want to replace the smaller tires on the Overland quickly. So i know that makes up $2,000 or so of the difference right there, but I would really like to be able to see all this. And, if I decide the Rubicon is the better option for me, then I'd like to know the exact differences with the Mojave. It sounds like the tow rating is 1,000 pounds less but that maybe it will drive better on the highway?
Sponsored

OP
OP

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler 2 door; 2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks that was very informative. It sounds to me like because I will never rock crawl the Mojave would be just as good if not better for my purposes, except for the slightly lower tow capacity. I am not sure I understand why the Mojave has a lower tow capacity than the Rubicon, but I rarely have to tow my boat (a short tow every other year or so) and the boat and trailer are under 6,000 pounds (barely) so I should be ok there.
Sponsored