Sponsored

'Retro' Graphics Option?

ExitLeft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
look at the height of the stripe in front of the flare. Then look at the stripe behind the flare. The rear section of stripe is absolutely higher than the front section. It's not a straight line and that is what both Exitleft and I are referring to. If you drew a straight line from the front part of the stripe across the wheel opening, that line would sit UNDER the rear stripe. It's an OCD thing and unfortunately it bugs me.
Ditto
Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator 'Retro' Graphics Option? Mopar Retro sticker 1
Jeep Gladiator 'Retro' Graphics Option? Mopar Retro sticker 2

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
This is an amazing rack - are you having it made or did you find someone selling it? Great work so far - amazing build.
pretty sure that is a rendering. Bob has made lots of rendering for folks dreaming of various customization for their rigs.

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot
pretty sure that is a rendering. Bob has made lots of rendering for folks dreaming of various customization for their rigs.
Yes this was a rendering of what my idea of a modern Jeep Honcho would look like. One day I will probably get a Gladiator when the market for used ones gets a little more reasonable. Then I will build it into one of my renderings. Recently I picked up a used '16 JKU Sahara since these are more reasonably priced and building that instead

Sponsored

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2015 NIssan Frontier SV crew cab VTP 4x4, 1996 Chevy S10 excab sportside 4.3 5spd
Occupation
F*rd parts guy
Yes this was a rendering of what my idea of a modern Jeep Honcho would look like. One day I will probably get a Gladiator when the market for used ones gets a little more reasonable. Then I will build it into one of my renderings. Recently I picked up a used '16 JKU Sahara since these are more reasonably priced and building that instead
Hey, at least you're in a Jeep. I was gung-ho about getting a Gladiator. Hoped it would happen last year, then SWORE it would happen this year. Then covid hit and I had to dump my p.o.s. F150 because I couldn't afford it. Now I'm in a decent little Nissan Frontier. It's a good little truck and realistically should do about 95% of what I need. But I am still dreaming of and drooling over Gladiators every time I see them on the road. Which is becoming more and more frequent. Gonna have to ride this one out for a couple years.

LJ_Viking

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Financial Manager
I just found this section after seeing a retro picture on Facebook. You are crazy talented @Bobs85Reny ! I bought a Gobi Gladiator. Not sure the retro stripes would have gone with that color, but I wish I knew it was an option before ordering!

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase