First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
I can’t describe in word just how insanely fun this truck is now to drive, after a couple tune adjustments and soon to be a suspension overhaul this Jeep has now become my favourite one to drive I have owned.

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Updates brother updates! I see a bunch of mods not covered in your videos?! Newbs like me rely on your generosity about sharing with us the things you do. Y’all are damn entertaining as well🤣

centra28

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
This is exactly what I want to do to mine eventually.

OP
OP
TheGinger

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
Updates brother updates! I see a bunch of mods not covered in your videos?! Newbs like me rely on your generosity about sharing with us the things you do. Y’all are damn entertaining as well🤣
The videos are filmed just haven’t been edited and uploaded, soon though.

Sponsored

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
You have to use highest octane available? Best guess, what's you MPG?

OP
OP
TheGinger

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
Yes 91 - 94 octane, no idea on mileage as we have been working out the tune and having way to much fun

friskeljr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Air Force
what kinda issues are you having with tuning? i know when i had my JK and dealt with ripp and diablo sport it was an absolute effing nightmare and after like 6 trial and errors with them, i had to take it to a shop local to fix a custom tune

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheGinger

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
what kinda issues are you having with tuning? i know when i had my JK and dealt with ripp and diablo sport it was an absolute effing nightmare and after like 6 trial and errors with them, i had to take it to a shop local to fix a custom tune
The problem I found previously is the JK transmission options weren’t the greatest on a good day when stock so Supercharged would be even worse, with my JT the only real issues have been because its a 2021 and so new and Jeep changed the way some of the engine operations are calculated from previous years, so it was a learning curve for all involved, but working with Ripp, Diablosport and Powertec has been great.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload

I can’t describe in word just how insanely fun this truck is now to drive, after a couple tune adjustments and soon to be a suspension overhaul this Jeep has now become my favourite one to drive I have owned.
“and if your wife isn’t satisfied, send her down!”

best part of the video

friskeljr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Air Force
The problem I found previously is the JK transmission options weren’t the greatest on a good day when stock so Supercharged would be even worse, with my JT the only real issues have been because its a 2021 and so new and Jeep changed the way some of the engine operations are calculated from previous years, so it was a learning curve for all involved, but working with Ripp, Diablosport and Powertec has been great.
thats good to hear. i guess i will put a ripp back on the when i win the lottery list.

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
If you guys are ever looking to turn up the boost. Let me know I have forged factory replacement internals that will be completely available next month! I have the pistons on my desk and the rods will be here in a few weeks.

:D

OP
OP
TheGinger

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
If you guys are ever looking to turn up the boost. Let me know I have forged factory replacement internals that will be completely available next month! I have the pistons on my desk and the rods will be here in a few weeks.

:D
Noted sir, but usually someone ends up buying the damn Jeep off me before I get to crazy with them.
Sponsored