RLD designs pic request

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I just ordered my Skycamper mini. Looks like you goy the Skycamper 2. Mine won't arrive until August.
0.jpg
Yep, full-size iKamper Skycamp 2.0. Love it.

Just finished five nights around Moab. Three of them on the White Rim in Canyonlands. Amazing trip. Crazy comfortable even as a side-sleeper.
Sponsored

Seanrobsar

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiador
Vehicle Showcase
Well it looks like my ship has finally come in! Is any one expecting a shell from Rhino Adventure this month? I can't wait to get the Gen 1 off and the Gen 2 on. I'll post picks when it all happens.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Well it looks like my ship has finally come in! Is any one expecting a shell from Rhino Adventure this month? I can't wait to get the Gen 1 off and the Gen 2 on. I'll post picks when it all happens.
Yeah Rhino has a container coming into LB in a few days that's currently south of Alaska. Seriously can't wait until it shows up.

Seanrobsar

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiador
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah Rhino has a container coming into LB in a few days that's currently south of Alaska. Seriously can't wait until it shows up.
According to Vessel finder, the Hyundai Saturn is moored in Long Beach now. It's been there since the 6 th.

Sponsored

Seanrobsar

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiador
Vehicle Showcase
According to Vessel finder, the Hyundai Saturn is moored in Long Beach now. It's been there since the 6 th.
The container might not have made it on the right ship in China. The container tracker says it's still 3 days out of Long Beach. You might be right.

Spartan21

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 03TJ
Still waiting on mine. Ship was on its way now it’s in China, has not been transferred to the next ship I believe, no movement in days. I hop I have it hear in Ohio by the end of August. Pretty much missed using it this entire summer.

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Still waiting on mine. Ship was on its way now it’s in China, has not been transferred to the next ship I believe, no movement in days. I hop I have it hear in Ohio by the end of August. Pretty much missed using it this entire summer.
Are you tracking the container or ship?

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
There's dead spots in tracking around China and South Korea it seems. If you know the ship you can track the ship through several sites that will come up on google but tracking the container, mine gave an update coming into Shanghai and didn't update for about 4-5 days after until it had stopped a few times in SK and was passing Japan.

Looks like Rhino Adventure gear got some RLD caps in!!
Yeah and now it's the waiting game for it to get all the way east.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Question for anyone who has theirs... what is the diameter off the holes for rail mounting? Want to get the 80/20 ordered so I can have it on ASAP after the cap shows up.

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
Question for anyone who has theirs... what is the diameter off the holes for rail mounting? Want to get the 80/20 ordered so I can have it on ASAP after the cap shows up.
Here you go

CD3509AA-AB7E-4ABA-9C63-7388ACC72BA4.jpeg

4A0404FD-65F8-40F3-A1C7-D046FC08BD00.jpeg