Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Well River city got me buying, i have the Rockrawler 3” front springs already & love the ride, so just ordered rear 3” springs pads, lower control arms, adjustable rear track bar, track bar mount
Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
RK, thinking ahead those jam nuts take a lot of torque so what size crow feet do i need. Thanks.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just placed my order for the Pro X Unlimited system with shocks.

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
What are the advantages / disadvantages with the Pro X when it comes to doing typical truck stuff?

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
What are the advantages / disadvantages with the Pro X when it comes to doing typical truck stuff?
I like the idea of not having the rear track bar. It should be more stable with loads and towing is my thought.

Sponsored

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
So does anyone have a Pro-X kit in hand? If so do you have happen to have two Passenger side rear upper control arms? RK shipped me two Driver side rear upper arms and now my Jeep has been sitting on jack since Friday. RK is closed today due to snow storm. So looks like I’m going to renting a car for a couple more days.

A240AC3F-72DD-47F2-B17E-DB1C2378667C.jpeg

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So does anyone have a Pro-X kit in hand? If so do you have happen to have two Passenger side rear upper control arms? RK shipped me two Driver side rear upper arms and now my Jeep has been sitting on jack since Friday. RK is closed today due to snow storm. So looks like I’m going to renting a car for a couple more days.

A240AC3F-72DD-47F2-B17E-DB1C2378667C.jpeg
A bummer this happened. Could you do me a favor and tell me what size the jam nuts are.

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Wow!! what customer service. What a joke. My jeep has been sitting on jacks for days due to Rock Krawler screwing up. Now I call them and they are telling me they will not over night a control arm they screwed up. They are going to ship it 3-4 days to Florida. Now I am at 5 days rental car and going to be 3 or more days till I get the part.

Update****
I just spoke to someone else now they say they are going to overnight it. Let's see at this point I will believe it when I see it.

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
A bummer this happened. Could you do me a favor and tell me what size the jam nuts are.
I can find out for you. I know they list some tool on the instructions. Problem is they are not all correct. I wrote notes down as I went. To give them feedback to make it easier for the next person doing a install.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I can find out for you. I know they list some tool on the instructions. Problem is they are not all correct. I wrote notes down as I went. To give them feedback to make it easier for the next person doing a install.
Thanks!

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered the Pro-X kit for my JT Sport S locally, but price matched to River City! I can't wait for it to arrive and to see how it looks installed! Normally I always like to install any mods myself, but I wanted to go ahead and have the rear welded and unfortunately I have no experience with that. Glad to know the pros at Rock Solid Motorsports will be handling it for me, I'll definitely post pics once it's done! Has anyone installed this kit with 33's? I have the stock Rubicon tires and wheels, hoping it'll look good until I wear through these, then will be upgrading to 35's!

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Ordered the Pro-X kit for my JT Sport S locally, but price matched to River City! I can't wait for it to arrive and to see how it looks installed! Normally I always like to install any mods myself, but I wanted to go ahead and have the rear welded and unfortunately I have no experience with that. Glad to know the pros at Rock Solid Motorsports will be handling it for me, I'll definitely post pics once it's done! Has anyone installed this kit with 33's? I have the stock Rubicon tires and wheels, hoping it'll look good until I wear through these, then will be upgrading to 35's!

This is with front lift only installed

320054E2-AD23-4696-8FC8-3C3DE642C450.jpeg

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Wow River City shipped what they had to me quickly got them today, just waiting on the RK rear springs. I have a 1 1/2” combination wrench and the rear lower control arms jam nut is bigger so.... nut sure the size.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Sweet! Git-R-Done!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.