Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Yes, absolutely BUT make sure you purchase the “No Limits” kit because it uses specific front sway bar links for the Rubicon models.
They are beefier and are black powder coated. I had ordered the wrong kit initially but Adam from Rock Krawler caught it and helped me get it right.
Thanks, happy to help.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If that’s your plans I’d recommend welding in the rear cradle.
Totally agree, any hardcore user should strongly consider welding and I think "dune bashing" qualifies as hardcore. We haven't heard of anyone breaking one but would still strongly encourage it for hard use.

Mike1087

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@Rock Krawler Suspension for the pro-x system what's the estimated height with 37s you are seeing? Anyone running the system that can provide feedback along with which tires your running alongside height would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Rock Krawler Suspension for the pro-x system what's the estimated height with 37s you are seeing? Anyone running the system that can provide feedback along with which tires your running alongside height would be appreciated.
I don't have that dimension currently. We have one with a 3" Pro X here on Nitto 38x13.50x20's that I can measure tomorrow when our shipping manager brings it in, that jeep is his daily driver.

Sponsored

Mike1087

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I don't have that dimension currently. We have one with a 3" Pro X here on Nitto 38x13.50x20's that I can measure tomorrow when our shipping manager brings it in, that jeep is his daily driver.
That works thanks. Also can you run the pro-x rear with 2in springs or is the min 3?

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That works thanks. Also can you run the pro-x rear with 2in springs or is the min 3?
The arms will require 3" of bump stop in the rear so, Ideally, you wouldn't want to run less than 3" but you could. You'll just limit up travel.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
Rubicon with 33” OE MTs measures 47” at first edge of front fender

Mike1087

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Rubicon with 33” OE MTs measures 47” at first edge of front fender
Thanks. I'm looking for ground to top of roof. Hard top or soft top. Trying to keep it around the 6'4" range if possible

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Thanks. I'm looking for ground to top of roof. Hard top or soft top. Trying to keep it around the 6'4" range if possible
6'5" with 37" Patagonia MT tires.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm seeing 77.5" on ours with 38" Nitto Trail Grapplers

Edit: this is a hardtop.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
I have a slightly squeaky spring on left rear after kit install. Mild but noticeable. I suspect the upper spring pad since I personally did not witness if the nub was inserted into the hole on the frame perch or pay attention to the radial orientation of the spring end to the pad. I will be returning to Gearheads in Waterford, MI to rent their hoist again for $25/hr to check torques and match marks of all the joints and I’ll have a look at what might be happening up in there with the spring, seats etc. and report back. So just a word to all you reading this and doing it yourself, if you have helping hands, check and recheck their work or do it over like I will probably end up doing. If in fact it is the upper pad I may very well have to at least undo the lower shock bolt to droop the rear axle on that side again so I can release enough spring pressure to re orient it.
It would be helpful if Rock Krawler or any forum members could post a picture of the correct orientation to the upper pad OR were the lower coil end is on the new lower RK pad to aid in proper installation.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a slightly squeaky spring on left rear after kit install. Mild but noticeable. I suspect the upper spring pad since I personally did not witness if the nub was inserted into the hole on the frame perch or pay attention to the radial orientation of the spring end to the pad. I will be returning to Gearheads in Waterford, MI to rent their hoist again for $25/hr to check torques and match marks of all the joints and I’ll have a look at what might be happening up in there with the spring, seats etc. and report back. So just a word to all you reading this and doing it yourself, if you have helping hands, check and recheck their work or do it over like I will probably end up doing. If in fact it is the upper pad I may very well have to at least undo the lower shock bolt to droop the rear axle on that side again so I can release enough spring pressure to re orient it.
It would be helpful if Rock Krawler or any forum members could post a picture of the correct orientation to the upper pad OR were the lower coil end is on the new lower RK pad to aid in proper installation.
I'll see if I can get our JT in the shop today and grab some pics. It is a slushy, nasty mess outside right now with the 4" of snow we had last night and the 50° weather we are seeing today.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.