Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Hope this helps

20200428_123111.jpg

20200428_123144.jpg

20200428_123037.jpg

20200428_123108.jpg
I like these sliders a lot. Not too worried about them being in the way of skid plates, as I can just cut them to fit. Are those bolts all through factory openings in the frame? Assuming you have to fish the nuts inside the frame for the ones that aren't threaded?
Sponsored

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Last edited:

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Removed the Mopar Performance Rock Rails and installed the LOD Armor Lite Rock Sliders a couple weeks ago. Excellent quality, 100% bolt on for my Gladiator (the hole they indicate that needs drilled for additional protection was already there on mine), look great, and provide a larger step area to get in and out.

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

Sponsored

RumRunner

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
professional beer drinker
I haven't really seen these mentioned here at all. I ended up getting the Go Rhino Dominator D1 steps. Overall, they're good. Wife and I installed them on a Saturday and then beat the truck up on Sunday. We're both short, so we needed the step option, especially with it lifted. My only complaints are that they don't frame mount, but use the existing mounts that the factory Rubicon rails used along with the punch weld holes. Also, the rails don't take into account the curve of the truck, so that caused me to snap a couple of the pinch weld bolts.

They're definitely sturdy, and can take some moderate abuse. They could have potential to take more if they had a frame mounted reinforcement.
Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread 20210114_162339

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
Here's another vote for Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot sliders (angled down to maximize step). Shipping/packaging was awesome — arrived in perfect condition. Install was a bit of a struggle due to a couple of the factory body mount bolts being a pain to take out (pry forcefully) and put back in (rubber mallet). I ended up drilling out all of the factory pinch weld holes, as suggested may be required in Rock Hard's install video.

One note of concern: the install hardware that shipped with the sliders contained washers and bolts to fit into the existing floor holes. The O.D. of these washers was way too small — smaller than the hole in the slider bracket they were meant to secure. I emailed Offroad Elements, where I purchased the sliders, and they responded right away, saying RH would overnight a new set. I received an entire set of the same hardware, bolts, washers, nuts — everything — but exactly the same. No big deal, as I ended up using the large set of washers meant to be used with their replacement body mount bolts.

Overall I'm super happy with the sliders. They're built solid and secured solid, and make decent steps. Awesome support from Offroad Elements, too.

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread IMG_0240

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
There are no logos cut into the LOD Armor Lite rails, the logo is on the non-slip tape and should be easily removed and replaced if wanted (have not tried to pull it off though to confirm).

RumRunner

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
professional beer drinker
Mine have a Go Rhino name plate riveted to the center of the board.

Sponsored

Acano363

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Here's another vote for Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot sliders (angled down to maximize step). Shipping/packaging was awesome — arrived in perfect condition. Install was a bit of a struggle due to a couple of the factory body mount bolts being a pain to take out (pry forcefully) and put back in (rubber mallet). I ended up drilling out all of the factory pinch weld holes, as suggested may be required in Rock Hard's install video.

One note of concern: the install hardware that shipped with the sliders contained washers and bolts to fit into the existing floor holes. The O.D. of these washers was way too small — smaller than the hole in the slider bracket they were meant to secure. I emailed Offroad Elements, where I purchased the sliders, and they responded right away, saying RH would overnight a new set. I received an entire set of the same hardware, bolts, washers, nuts — everything — but exactly the same. No big deal, as I ended up using the large set of washers meant to be used with their replacement body mount bolts.

Overall I'm super happy with the sliders. They're built solid and secured solid, and make decent steps. Awesome support from Offroad Elements, too.

IMG_0240.jpg
I got the same, thanks to that black friday deal free shipping that was posted for Offroad Elements. Excellent service from them.

I second the washer comment, I had to go to the hardware store and buy larger stainless washers for the existing floor bolts.

The key things for me were protection and step height for daily use, I'm on 3.5" clayton lift with 38s. These lower the step while still having great clearance. I have tested hard trails in AZ and haven't had any problems.

They look awesome on your truck and especially in person I bet.

Last edited:

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread IMG_0240
Looks good, i am thinking about the same ones. Just not sure if i want the angled up or down? Would you mind taking a pic or two of them straight on, as in a side shot of the truck, if that makes since? Just want to see how far the come down past the door. Thanks

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
Looks good, i am thinking about the same ones. Just not sure if i want the angled up or down? Would you mind taking a pic or two of them straight on, as in a side shot of the truck, if that makes since? Just want to see how far the come down past the door. Thanks
Until I get a straight on shot, this might help:

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread IMG_0174

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I haven't really seen these mentioned here at all. I ended up getting the Go Rhino Dominator D1 steps. Overall, they're good. Wife and I installed them on a Saturday and then beat the truck up on Sunday. We're both short, so we needed the step option, especially with it lifted. My only complaints are that they don't frame mount, but use the existing mounts that the factory Rubicon rails used along with the punch weld holes. Also, the rails don't take into account the curve of the truck, so that caused me to snap a couple of the pinch weld bolts.

They're definitely sturdy, and can take some moderate abuse. They could have potential to take more if they had a frame mounted reinforcement.
Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread IMG_0174
can you post more pics of these? interested.
Sponsored