RSI Smartcap

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
Got yah! Thanks! I canā€™t decide between the evoA and sport. I like the look of the evoA more, but I have two dogs so I feel I would benefit more from the side windows on the sport. But if it has a window that opens with the cab. What are the chances the a/c can pass thru a lil? Anyone else have any thoughts?
you could get one of those window boots (inflatable connector between truck and cap) to avoid having much outside air flow in rather than the AC. I am considering that myself for the few times I may put my dogs back there. My dogs typically ride in the backseat so I went with the evoA, but it was a tough call for the same reason as you mention. I like em both!

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
you could get one of those window boots (inflatable connector between truck and cap) to avoid having much outside air flow in rather than the AC. I am considering that myself for the few times I may put my dogs back there. My dogs typically ride in the backseat so I went with the evoA, but it was a tough call for the same reason as you mention. I like em both!
Yeah the window boot is a good idea. Unfortunately I have two car seats for us in the rear, so the dogs will be in the back. Only reason I miss my f150 lol.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Yeah the window boot is a good idea. Unfortunately I have two car seats for us in the rear, so the dogs will be in the back. Only reason I miss my f150 lol.
Yep in the same boat here, only itā€™s two forward facing and a booster in the rear for me.

Although, my 75lb lab used one of the forward facing seats in the JLU the other day by choiceā€¦

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yep in the same boat here, only itā€™s two forward facing and a booster in the rear for me.

Although, my 75lb lab used one of the forward facing seats in the JLU the other day by choiceā€¦
Are you leaning more towards the sport or evoA?

Sponsored

noahv

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
engineering
I am trying to decide between the Adventure Smartcap RSi and a GAIA Campers USA stainless canopies. They look similar to each other but the GAIA opens on top and is welded rather than bolt together which I like for strength. However, I did find a dealer in Denver, CO with the Adventure caps in stock.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am trying to decide between the Adventure Smartcap RSi and a GAIA Campers USA stainless canopies. They look similar to each other but the GAIA opens on top and is welded rather than bolt together which I like for strength. However, I did find a dealer in Denver, CO with the Adventure caps in stock.
What did you decide?

Sponsored

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone get any updates on their shipping information? My last one was container should be in port come September. But seeing how we are over half way through the monthā€¦.

@SmartCap
@OffroadAlliance.com
I haven't heard anything yet either - but was told it should arrive in Sept...still a little time to show up!

Iowafarm

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, Chevy Camaro SS, HD Wideglide
Occupation
Farmer
Anyone get any updates on their shipping information? My last one was container should be in port come September. But seeing how we are over half way through the monthā€¦.

@SmartCap
@OffroadAlliance.com

Had one on order since February called last week. The company I bought my through got told they should be coming but unfortunately the last shipment that came had serious damage issues. So most of them will not be sent out for now.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Woohoo just got my update. Finally shipped!

Too bad itā€™s supposed to arrive while I am out of town next week. Hmm maybe the wife will surprise me and assemble it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Reactions: PJZ