Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JT Overland Ecodiesel (EU spec)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! If you have a chance would you mind posting a pic of the rear showing how far in the bin intrudes inside as well as one close up of the usable space in the bin? Thinking of adding the bin to mine and keeping all my cooking / loose camp stuff there. Thanks!
Sure thing, going to take some quick shots tomorrow after work.
Sponsored

Reactions: PJZ

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
@OffroadAlliance.com , my local dealer tells me that the US factory opening has been delayed and wonā€™t open anytime soon? Is that not true or..?

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
i would contact RSI. They are responsive about the new location and what to expect.
That has not been my experience. Emails to RSI have either been ignored or given answers similar to whatā€™s been given here, aka no real timelines.

if you have been able to get an answer, feel free to share.

Sponsored

jonsheritahe04

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2018 F250 Super Duty
Occupation
IT Support
Ordered mine November 25th last year, but through a German retailer.
Wow nine months, that seems even longer than for the US. Congrats on getting yours. Iā€˜m going to hold on ordering - my luck it would arrive December - February in the dead of winter. May look into the Alu-Cab topper - They seem to be similar

TheMirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My
That has not been my experience. Emails to RSI have either been ignored or given answers similar to whatā€™s been given here, aka no real timelines.

if you have been able to get an answer, feel free to share.
My last email was asking about possible direct sales, local install as Iā€™m in the same city, and general shipping delays.
the answer to those was no direct sales out of the location, no install work, itā€™s main purpose is address backlog and future sales, and delays at the time were due to customs.

SkidMarkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon / 22 Wrangler Saharicon
Build Thread
Link
Just curious and maybe I just need to get out and try all the keys.. but are anyone else's locks a royal pain to get the key in?

You have to finesses the key in and out and it really is the only bad thing I have had on mine so far, I really like it for the function and the look.

I did notice some rust colored water out of one lock when I first got it but cleaned it and it has been fine since I know at some point supposedly new cold weather locks where coming no idea if that is still a thing or not.

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Just curious and maybe I just need to get out and try all the keys.. but are anyone else's locks a royal pain to get the key in?

You have to finesses the key in and out and it really is the only bad thing I have had on mine so far, I really like it for the function and the look.

I did notice some rust colored water out of one lock when I first got it but cleaned it and it has been fine since I know at some point supposedly new cold weather locks where coming no idea if that is still a thing or not.

Grab some fine grit emory cloth and knock any sharp edges on the keys, then use TriFlow inside the locks. My local locksmith got me onto TriFlow years ago, it is really awesome stuff for freeing up locks and also keeping them from freezing.

You can usually find TriFlow at a good hardware store. Have also found it at the big box places like Home Depot.

Sponsored

TheMirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Iā€™m still waiting since Dec 4, 2021.

How about you?
Ordered in November.

I was told I should have it available next week hopefully BUT I canā€™t get it installed until Mid October. Since OffRoadAlliance is 4 hours away I donā€™t see a lot of options now that itā€™s shipped to them. Iā€™m hoping to see if I can get that date moved up.
Sponsored

Last edited: