Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Deleted member 43264

I think I have seen one gladiator out in the wild locally.
Any around your area?
Do you guys feel the Gladiator may not have been accepted well by the general public or are people just holding out for a Diesel?
Responding to this post over 2 years later, I've had my Willys Gladiator for almost 3 months now and I'm not really seeing a lot of Gladiators out there. I'm in Western Washington and mostly drive along the I-5 corridor everyday.
Lotsa wranglers out there though, more JK's than JL, with the occasional TJ, and more Unlimited 4 doors than 2 doors.
As for daily Gladiator sighting's for me (other than my own JT) is slightly higher than daily YJ sightings (other than my own YJ).

Haven't had a chance to take 'er over the Cascades but who knows, maybe they're more common on the east side of the state.

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Responding to this post over 2 years later, I've had my Willys Gladiator for almost 3 months now and I'm not really seeing a lot of Gladiators out there. I'm in Western Washington and mostly drive along the I-5 corridor everyday.
Lotsa wranglers out there though, more JK's than JL, with the occasional TJ, and more Unlimited 4 doors than 2 doors.
As for daily Gladiator sighting's for me (other than my own JT) is slightly higher than daily YJ sightings (other than my own YJ).

Haven't had a chance to take 'er over the Cascades but who knows, maybe they're more common on the east side of the state.
here’s a few inNorth Texas.

7AEFA8B7-3EEA-469F-80F6-4D2C537C4DB1.jpeg

Sponsored

PacNW2020

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator

I am in SE Washington and just recently (within the last few months) have started seeing more and more pop up. When I bought mine earlier this year there was maybe 4 or 5 around town, there is at least double that now.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of them being sighted in Western NC. I'm seeing just about equal numbers of all the bling levels out there. Maybe not as many Willys in the mix, and I'm not sure why - unless it's availability.

Sponsored

Deleted member 43264

I am in SE Washington and just recently (within the last few months) have started seeing more and more pop up. When I bought mine earlier this year there was maybe 4 or 5 around town, there is at least double that now.
Regardless, it's kinda nice to be "uncommon" at least for now. It'll definitely catch on they way the Wrangler did, especially when the 4 door Unlimited came out. Now everyone and their dog's driving one.
And even if the Gladiator doesn't become as popular as the Wrangler who cares. I'm happy to have my Gladiator. It's the Scrambler or Comanche I never had.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Not many over here. I think I've seen >5 in and around Spokane. And every 3rd vehicle is a Jeep!
I just recently did ~2k-mi. trip to WY, and saw 3.

Kevin

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Maybe its just a local thing or the demographic, but I have seen 5 of us parked at my gym.
I dont live in a very busy/well developed area either.
I don't know any of the others, nor have I talked with them.

I have been meaning to get a photo of the parking lot.
When we are all there, I would say there are more Gladiators than any other type of vehicle parked there.
Its pretty neat too that none of them are even similar, different trims and colors.

FWIW I have NEVER seen 5 wranglers there at any one time as I do drive my Wrangler there too.
Maybe 4 tops, but even then its a mix of 2 and 4 doors, JKs and JLs mostly.

Last edited:

Deleted member 43264

Not many over here. I think I've seen >5 in and around Spokane. And every 3rd vehicle is a Jeep!
I just recently did ~2k-mi. trip to WY, and saw 3.

Kevin
So odd...thinking maybe the price still has something to do with it? Well, when they need to move the Gladiators off the lot to make room for the new MY and prices come down, maybe we'll see an influx.
Sponsored