First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
RN
Yo folks ! I have a willys that came with the Firestone destination m/t tires; I think they’re 32/17s . They’re not bad by any means, but I want bigger !! That being said- anyone know a good place to sell wheels and tires ? I tried Facebook and Craigslist but everyone’s looking for some crazy cheap deal. These are brand new wheels and tires with 99.9% left on them lol. Just the tires themselves are worth over $1500, with the wheels would prob be much more.

I want to get 35/12s - I don’t need to throw an instant lift on it i dont believe; maybe some rubbing there. I considered just throw 35s on the stock rim but I prefer that fat look if I’m spending the money.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
RN
They’re thinner than I’d like ya see.

LT255/75R17/C

I under stand what these tire numbers mean, but I do not understand how to find out what tires will fit on this rim

Jeep Gladiator Sell wheels/tires to Upgrade tires/wheels B00BF4D9-8546-4C50-9338-2E551A228B60

Last edited:

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Should sell if priced around $1000 that is about the going rate, Firestone's IMO are not very popular. Also only being four of them, JK or JL people may not want them.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Yo folks ! I have a willys that came with the Firestone destination m/t tires; I think they’re 32/17s . They’re not bad by any means, but I want bigger !! That being said- anyone know a good place to sell wheels and tires ? I tried Facebook and Craigslist but everyone’s looking for some crazy cheap deal. These are brand new wheels and tires with 99.9% left on them lol. Just the tires themselves are worth over $1500, with the wheels would prob be much more.

I want to get 35/12s - I don’t need to throw an instant lift on it i dont believe; maybe some rubbing there. I considered just throw 35s on the stock rim but I prefer that fat look if I’m spending the money.

Sold my brand new set of MT 33s falcon wildpeak and Rubicon wheels including spare for $1000. Thats about market price for a quick sale around here. I might have gotten $1200 if I held out.

Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Probably the most you're going to get is $1,000 for wheels and tires. I sold my Rubicon tires and wheels with about 500 miles on them for $1,000 and that seems to be the going rate.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Yep...it is what it is. Craigslist, or Facebook marketplace are my two usual places. Then you just get into any local classified ad or bulleting board at the grocery store sort of things. Ebay I find royally screws you on fees and is only worth the hassle for small high dollar easy to ship items.

You would be lucky to get $1,000 for the set...and that may even be high. Lots of potential buyers would likely be looking for the 33" Rubicon takeoffs versus the 32" Willys ones. Still you should have more buyers than I did for my stock sport 245/75/17s. I just wanted them gone and to free up the space and ended up selling all 4 + the steel spare for $300 with only 75 miles on them. That was after 2.5 months of haggling with tons of people and starting out at $500.

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Mine had the 255/75/17 KM2's and I sold all 5 for $1300 to a guy with a JL and basic tires.
Sponsored