First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Bunch of guys liked this on the Oracle thread for the flush tail lights, concept right now but the tail lights were a concept four months ago and hopefully will show up in September!….Jack
Jeep Gladiator Seriously Jeep, just a little overkill 8105708E-6E5E-49A2-B25E-341CDA4444AB
Sponsored

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Not a fan of the flush tail lights. Actually like the stockers. But if that sucker would work with them, might do It.

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
Early buyers posted about this too, if I remember when I see it I’ll post they’re solution threads here

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I removed my Jeep emblem and added the Gladiator lettering and I remember being a bit surprised by the holes as well. But, that said, you mentioned the trail badges and while that would again present something to wax around, it wouldn't be too bad. I realize the holes are not perfectly symmetrical with the center of the tailgate, but I think they are close enough that you could balance them in your placement. Just need some of that 3M tape.
Badges might look cool.

Jowens79

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Technician
wrap the tailgate.. if you want the same color it shouldn't be to hard to match .. avery makes all kinds of color wraps.

Sponsored

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
The reason why vehicles are more difficult to work on is, besides more technology, is they design for manufacturing. Almost every decision is engineered for easy manufacturing.
I don't have an issue hand washing my truck and dealing with the letters, maybe take a leaf blower after it first?

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
nice shirt!! but that’s why I have not removed the letters yet. Would very much prefer a clean look as well. Hopefully you can pioneer a nice solution

Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
My microfiber wash mitt always catches on both the side emblems and tailgate emblem. I removed the side emblems, but am waiting on removing tailgate badge until I figure out what to do about the holes.

In the mean time, I use a boar's hair detail brush to wash around the emblem and then either an electric blower or my air compressor to dry around it.

One of my ideas was to install a piece of body trim across the back, maybe something from Trim Gard: https://www.trim-gard.com/
Sponsored