www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure many of you guys do this already but I'll put it out here for those who haven't. If you have jerry cans or rotopax up on your rack you can leave them in place and transfer your fuel with a siphon. I've had to tap into my jerry cans a few times and found it a bit of a pain to move them around and hold them while emptying the gas into the tank.

I picked up a few inexpensive shaker siphons off Amazon and tested one out today. It was a far easier way to move gas from the can to the tank.
Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Jigglers are a great way to move fuel in a "controlled" fashion but they can be a little sloppy if you aren't following protocol; remove the source hose first and drain the line into the target tank otherwise it can be very zoolander.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Have used one for several years on my boats, works great.

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
I'd be concerned with safety using that contraption. I'll stick with Super Siphon.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
If you buy a quality jiggler (where the hose doesn't collapse easily) and then add a shutoff valve to the hose, they are awesome. You can transfer to multiple containers without having to restart the siphon motion or use your finger to plug.

We have several in different hose lengths and jiggler end diameters (some of our old cars have weird tank inlets with tight bends).
Sponsored