So you think you Plywood, Bro? 4190 club

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I post on here A LOT, I know....... I research the crap out of my passions. I like to know exactly how something will look, feel, perform, operate, react, ect. I appreciate this community a lot. I also enjoy giving back as much as I can on here. Whether it be a short laugh, long laugh, my extensive research into something or pointing somebody in the right direction for their search of answers that i might have already stumbled upon.

But for my 4190th post I wanted to make it something special. An LE level of awesome. I was hoping it would be of me driving my Gladiator for the first time, but that's been delayed, boo =(. I don't really remember how all of this PLYWOOD shenanigans started, but I think its a riot. So in honor of plywood, this baby just showed up yesterday. Can't wait for it to be my first Gladiator mod.

Cheers fellas/ladies, hope you're all enjoying your JTs or the pursuit of getting one like me.
plywood plate.jpg
8C663760-C09B-4CD0-A609-1FD4A0A827C9.jpeg
Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
Perfect!

The next shenanigans should be “cookie sheet” or “broiler” to commentate Red’s swollen foot!:LOL:
I think we all chip in, ship him a bag of Kingsford Charcoal and a grill for the drivers' side foot tub along with a pair of Asbestos shoes.

hj1482215041.jpg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I post on here A LOT, I know....... I research the crap out of my passions. I like to know exactly how something will look, feel, perform, operate, react, ect. I appreciate this community a lot. I also enjoy giving back as much as I can on here. Whether it be a short laugh, long laugh, my extensive research into something or pointing somebody in the right direction for their search of answers that i might have already stumbled upon.

But for my 4190th post I wanted to make it something special. An LE level of awesome. I was hoping it would be of me driving my Gladiator for the first time, but that's been delayed, boo =(. I don't really remember how all of this PLYWOOD shenanigans started, but I think its a riot. So in honor of plywood, this baby just showed up yesterday. Can't wait for it to be my first Gladiator mod.

Cheers fellas/ladies, hope you're all enjoying your JTs or the pursuit of getting one like me.
plywood plate.jpg
I'm pretty stoked that 24 of you liked this post, even with the Green Bay Packers blanket as the background. Either you really like Plywood, me, or you all agree the Packers are the best team to cheer for! :giggle:

Dun dun dun, da dun dun dun...GO PACK GO! :turkey:

Last edited:

Sponsored

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
I'm pretty stoked that 24 of you liked this post, even with the Green Bay Packers blanket as the background. Either you really like Plywood, me, or you all agree the Packers are the best team to cheer for! :giggle:

Dun dun dun, da dun dun dun...GO PACK GO! :turkey:
Im a Lions fan....
At least our QB can chug a beer..

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow the one thing that could make the Gladiator cooler: Tom Brady
Tom Brady handing David Bakhtiari beer after beer through the beer window? sure..

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Its not sad, as a Lions fan losing is a way of life.
I hear ya. I was born and raised a Bears fan (grew up in the suburbs of Chicago).