Sponsored

Softopper coming

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet, other than mock up.
I'll let you know in a few weeks though. I can tell you that once I adjusted the staps it fit really well. The only thing I have to do to get a better seal is a pool noodle in between the bed and tailgate and I picked up some magnets to help sandwich the sides to close a little bit of the gap.
How have you liked the tent add on for the softopper? I’m debating on getting one now.
Sponsored

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Any pics of a softopper and a soft top Together? Wondering how the top line looks.

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
I have a rack which covers it up, but maybe it’ll help ‍♂

Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming B92E44BE-5B8E-4B4D-BC45-23F911FF21FF

That’s what I was wondering. Topper looks a few inches lower than the softop And a different material. Having the bedrack definitely cleans up the top line. Nice setup.

Sponsored

metalry101

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubi, '17 Sienna, '89 Burb
Occupation
Like a job? What's that?
How is everyone liking these? I'm considering one for my Gladiator.

I see on their site that once installed it can come in and out of the truck quickly and easily. Has anyone tried that? With essentially no lockable storage in the cab, it'd be nice to put something more secure over the bed in the summer when the top and doors will be off at least part of the time. Is anyone else doing anything like this?

CJtoJTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator

I see on their site that once installed it can come in and out of the truck quickly and easily. Has anyone tried that? With essentially no lockable storage in the cab, it'd be nice to put something more secure over the bed in the summer when the top and doors will be off at least part of the time. Is anyone else doing anything like this?
Honestly I’m loving it. It does come on an off easy. It takes a couple minutes to lay the top down or put it back up. Maybe a few more minutes to take it off your truck completely if you wanted. For less than a thousand dollars it adds a lot of versatility to the truck.

Black_Widow_Overland

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/max tow, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I love mine, but.. went back to my roof top tent setup. My softopper is forsale. PM me if your interested.

Sponsored

bzerob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Grey Gladiator Rubicon
Is the rear window tinted or is it clear plastic?

SoCalGlad

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Race Driving Instructor +
Any pics of a softopper and a soft top Together? Wondering how the top line looks.
Is the rear window tinted or is it clear plastic?
You can order it with tinted rear window, standard is clear plastic. They have a screen version which I'm going to order for my two labs and interchange when need be.
I've had a Softopper on my Titan since 09 and still looks great and now one for the JT and they are amazing!. Never leaked in rain or high pressure car washes. Highly recommend.:like:

Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming IMG_1134

Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 6.36.53 PM

Reactions: A 2

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Just ordered a Tan one for my Sting gray Gladiator. Can’t wait. Anyone running the softopper up with a sunshade or bonnet? How does it look.. how’s the noise.

en2dirt

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Got mine installed last week. So far I like it. I'll be flat towing my Gladiator behind my RV up the Pacific North West next month on a 3 week road trip. Will see how it holds up.

Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming JT_ST1
Jeep Gladiator Softopper coming JT_ST
Sponsored