Steering wheel “Clicks”

joeschembri12

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
was driving around the other day and noticed my steering wheel was making a clicking noise, is this normal?
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
was driving around the other day and noticed my steering wheel was making a clicking noise, is this normal?
No. Is the clicking inside or outside? Seems like inside, but if its outside check your ball joints, there is a TSB for loose lower ball joints.

Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
that looks promising!! now i can show the dealer this when they try and tell me “oh it’s just a jeep thing”
No reference to you, @joeschembri12 , but If I received a 90-day jail sentence for each time I preferred to assault someone that brought up the “it’s a Jeep thing”…I’d be in prison for the next 400 years…lmao.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
No reference to you, @joeschembri12 , but If I received a 90-day jail sentence for each time I preferred to assault someone that brought up the “it’s a Jeep thing”…I’d be in prison for the next 400 years…lmao.
Thank goodness the dealer I've been taking mine to for shop/warranty work hasn't said that to me - not about steering, or anything for that matter.

OP
OP
joeschembri12

joeschembri12

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
No. Is the clicking inside or outside? Seems like inside, but if its outside check your ball joints, there is a TSB for loose lower ball joints.
what wheels and tires are you running they look sweet!!

Sponsored