First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2013 Ram Sport
Occupation
Plant Manager
How do you like them? ive picked these out for mine, just havent pulled the trigger yet
More importantly the WIFE loves them. I love them because they covered up the ugly a$$ spot weld seam at the bottom!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kickaxe07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro-Blue Pearl Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
More importantly the WIFE loves them. I love them because they covered up the ugly a$$ spot weld seam it the bottom!
Thats been the hard part of the decision. when i look at them, the picture shows it covered up, but when you look at customer pictures that ugly ass thing is always visiable.(not these ones but other side steps i was looking at) I dont want to take the rock rails off if its going to show that seam. these looked like the best option.

rraya10

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Oil Worker
I have the Rough Country AL2 drop steps and I think they're great! They look good and my 5'2" girlfriend loves how easy it is to get into the truck now. They're about $500
Jeep Gladiator Step options? Side steps1
Jeep Gladiator Step options? Side steps2

kingern

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Gladiator Rubicon; 2020 BMW M340i
Occupation
US Navy (Retired), Meta
I got the Havoc HS2 steps. Also don't plan on rock crawling, but wife and son need steps. It's a pain in the ass to install. Pics to follow.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I lifted my 2021 sport s". The wife is having trouble getting in using the factory running boards. I am new to off roading but have no interest in rock crawling. I'll be doing beach and dirt trails. I would love to get the rock slide power steps but it's not in my budget. How much will nerf bars affect my off road capabilites? Any suggestions on brand model would be appreciated.
I have Rock Slide Engineering power steps. They are great - open door, down the go, close door and up they go and hide. They survived 3 trails in Moab and a trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and some trails around there. I have a 2" lift and so far they have been perfect for my arthritic knees and short legs.
Sponsored