STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

en2dirt

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Here is my one month old 2021 Gladiator. Traded my 2018 Ram Power Wagon for this. Was a tough decision, but I really enjoy driving the Gladiator. Just finished installing EVO 2.5 Enforcer Stage 3 lift with ICON Thrust wheels wrapped with Milestar Patagonia 37's. Attached are my before and after shots.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club BEFORE

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club AFTER
Sponsored

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
Here is my one month old 2021 Gladiator. Traded my 2018 Ram Power Wagon for this. Was a tough decision, but I really enjoy driving the Gladiator. Just finished installing EVO 2.5 Enforcer Stage 3 lift with ICON Thrust wheels wrapped with Milestar Patagonia 37's. Attached are my before and after shots.

Nice!

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
BEFORE.jpeg

AFTER.jpeg
That's what I love about my Stingra

That's one of the things I love about the Stingray, can look like two different colors depending on the light and angle. Great looking JT!

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
At 118 pages, the Sting Grey club thread is just short of Gobi. I will keep it going.

I’m getting ready to upgrade my S/G sport s to a S/G JTRD. In my build Im thinking the tan leather interior. It looks like the dash panels will be grey not typical red on the rubis. Please post up any photos you may have with this color combo.

TIA!
-A 2

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Is sting grey likely to continue into MY2022? Looking to possibly order one but I'm curious if my build gets flexed into 22 if sting gray drops off the menu.

stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR, '15 Range Rover
Occupation
Civil Eng
LOVE how the pixeldecals look on this color!
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_1546(3).JPG
Looks great.
How long did it take for your decals to arrive. I ordered the hood decal, with Topo, 3 weeks ago. I suspect it should be here soon though.

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looks great.
How long did it take for your decals to arrive. I ordered the hood decal, with Topo, 3 weeks ago. I suspect it should be here soon though.
Took about 3 weeks from ordering so you should be getting it soon

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Took my Sting-gray Willys to Yucca Pens WMA in Charlotte County, FL today. Beautiful day on the sandy trails. My son really loved sliding around in it!
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 647A2B00-FCCC-42BC-BDF9-26BC078DEDE3
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 9470B661-D652-4093-BEE5-B9DF7193C924

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Went out playing...

IMG_20210508_134645031_HDR.jpg

vf171

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland '15 Cherokee '18 JLUS (RIP)
As of yesterday I am in the Sting Gray club (and the JT crowd!). Coming from my much loved Ocean Blue JL (RIP) this is a bit of a change to say the least. Ironically enough when I ordered my JL 3 years ago it was between Sting Gray and Ocean Blue. The blue was just to awesome to0 pass up though.

Found this Overland beauty sitting on the lot yesterday afternoon and drove her home. Normally I would have ordered exactly what I wanted but with the worsening microchip problem and uncertainty about prices I found the closest thing to what I wanted and pulled the trigger. I can not say enough positive things about Northgate Jeep in Cincinnati, especially my sales guy, Perry. This was the easiest "off the lot" purchase I've ever made, including the finance guy. They were just so damn reasonable and not pushy at all. I can't recommend them enough!

Not planning to do a bunch, probably a Rubicon take-off suspension and larger tires and different wheels.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_6383 (1)
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_3192