STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
I’m in the process of getting my financing in order prior to getting my SG delivery from Travis and would be interested to hear how you got 3% on your loan.
My initial numbers are around 3.9% and I have excellent credit.

PM me if you don’t want to share publicly.
Thanks.
Sorry took me so long to reply. Honestly, the dealer get kick back from the credit places, so getting someone to sign at 5% is great for the dealer. I too have great credit and a few days before pickin the trick up I called my dealer and he said they were around (3.25) which was 0.25 less than local banks, so I should just finance with them. Well i did check with the local CU and they were around the same number. So instead of opening another account, pinging my credit, i just decided to use the dealer. But he lied, so while signing paperwork he told me 5.19 and told him to fly a kite and I'd go down the street and get 3% and come back. He hit the escape key, the space barrier, the tab key a few times and said, ok, I got you 3% I was like, pricks! They also tried to get me at 77 month term. I laughed. Then came time for the warranty, oil change, tire rotation BS. I ended up doing the very basic bumper to bumper warranty.
Hope that helped. Hit me up if you got more questions.
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Here's mine.

Really happy I waited for this color. It's great how it looks very different depending on lighting.
20190731_195102~2.jpg
Looks really sharp Chris. You gonna go a little crazy modding this like you did with your JL?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Looks really sharp Chris. You gonna go a little crazy modding this like you did with your JL?
Thanks!
You know it lol, my wife can't have a cooler Jeep than me :beer:. Jeeps are the adult version of legos to me...

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
I think that’s the first color match top and fenders I’ve seen posted. Gives me hope mine will start soon.

Sponsored

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Picked mine up today!

A32524D1-BCC8-4488-A502-AF211F75832C.jpeg
We had an Impromptu Stingrey Club meeting in Eden today! Me, JT Ollie, and Lumberjack 500 (not pictured) who came in just as I was headed out! Travis was great had ten Gladiator's on the lot ready for pickup and he has one LE and two Sports not spoken for yet.... note the differences in the Rubicon Fender vs the Overland.... You know us Florida boys with our shorts and sandals, LOL!
nc_oc=AQnLS_YrWBGY8D5L3gQQlEU5Oruj97Oqa43UUvQ1RUSG6awlu7LT_iF0fuv2DQBjymo&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney