STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Thanks man no ceramic coat... i do use chemical guys HYBRID V07 OPTICAL SELECT HIGH-GLOSS SPRAY SEALANT & QUICK DETAIL SPRAY. Really like it.
You should try P&S beadmaker. Similar product with significantly better results.
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Not to be argumentative here but I’m close friends with a super popular detailing guy on YouTube. He told me to use Turtle Wax Hybrid Graphene if I want spray that lasts 9-12 months or Armor Shield IX if I want a ceramic coating that lasts 3 years and neither brand sponsors his channel

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Not to be argumentative here but I’m close friends with a super popular detailing guy on YouTube. He told me to use Turtle Wax Hybrid Graphene if I want spray that lasts 9-12 months or Armor Shield IX if I want a ceramic coating that lasts 3 years and neither brand sponsors his channel
He's not wrong and if you do your own maintenance then that's a great way to go. There's some down sides such as scratch resistance is better on a true coating as its harder but ultimately your not going to get a coating to last three years without a lot of work. If your maintaining your own vehicle then you could do a spray sealant like a Turtle wax hybrid or a 303 graphene.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
nice, I went the same route but with gas. By the time I regear it would only have been a couple grand more for diesel so lookinbt back I would have strongly considered it

Had mine for about two weeks now, Sport S with the diesel. A blank canvas waiting for the magic to happen!!!

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_20210213_082820493

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
physician
I recently threw Gladiator stickers on and a takeoff JT grill in black (wanted the satin mopar but with the sport grill it cost wise was a lot more than I wanted to spend and found a takeoff black grill for cheap)......Its kind of like a Willy's theme now.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_0801
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_0802

Jeep-A-Kneez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel, 1995 YJ 4.0
I recently threw Gladiator stickers on and a takeoff JT grill in black (wanted the satin mopar but with the sport grill it cost wise was a lot more than I wanted to spend and found a takeoff black grill for cheap)......Its kind of like a Willy's theme now.

Yo, that's a great looking ride. Just enough to be tough and not so much to be overwhelming. Any lift, what size on the rubber?

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
physician
Yo, that's a great looking ride. Just enough to be tough and not so much to be overwhelming. Any lift, what size on the rubber?
Thanks
Mopar lift
315/70/17 BFG ko2 (roughly 35s)

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2

Looks great! Did you paint the silver trim around the fogs or is black trim available to buy? I am looking for the same look.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
physician
Looks great! Did you paint the silver trim around the fogs or is black trim available to buy? I am looking for the same look.
I bought the black trim around the fogs, it really wasn't much money and was easy to change out (although I broke the silver ones I removed)

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I bought the black trim around the fogs, it really wasn't much money and was easy to change out (although I broke the silver ones I removed)
Do you mind sending the link / location where you got the black fog surrounds?

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
Do you have a part number or link? Thanks

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
physician