First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
So I got a reply from El Rey, they're saying these things are 4 weeks out last they checked, waiting on feedback from the vendor, so looks like they're still out of stock. I'm going to give them a few more days for Apex to reply.
Did you ever hear any other updates from El Rey Motorsports? I placed my order for the autoLynx about the same time, I used PayPal and received a confirmation email from PayPal but have not received any email from El Rey Motorsports. I just checked their website, and instead of showing out of stock, I do not even see the autoLynx listed.
Sponsored

R0BSTR0SITY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
Yea I received an email today stating they're out of stock but should be available in 3-4 weeks and asked if I wanted to keep my order. I said yes, so we'll see in a few weeks what happens and if they honor the price I paid. I don't mind waiting and they're not available anywhere else anyway. Double checked their site and the updated the disconnects to out of stock so seems like everything is on the up and up.
Did you ever hear any other updates from El Rey Motorsports? I placed my order for the autoLynx about the same time, I used PayPal and received a confirmation email from PayPal but have not received any email from El Rey Motorsports. I just checked their website, and instead of showing out of stock, I do not even see the autoLynx listed.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Oh wow, yea I had the same story as you before. I just requested my money back yesterday, because I've decided I'd rather spend that money on a bumper. Haven't heard anything back yet

Sponsored

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I actually sent a follow up email yesterday, just waiting for a reply, if I have any issues I'll file a Paypal dispute, I believe its 180 days from purchase.

R0BSTR0SITY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
Thanks for the updates/responses @JTBurns and @Zero_Accel . I do not mind waiting for Apex to get more units into the suppliers hands, especially if El Rey honors the price we purchased them at! I haven't seen any other suppliers showing them in stock yet, and Apex's website is still showing coming soon (out of stock) as well.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Thanks for the updates/responses @JTBurns and @Zero_Accel . I do not mind waiting for Apex to get more units into the suppliers hands, especially if El Rey honors the price we purchased them at! I haven't seen any other suppliers showing them in stock yet, and Apex's website is still showing coming soon (out of stock) as well.
Yea I can agree with all that for sure. I've just decided I gotta spend that money elsewhere. A small fender bender made me change my mind on that lol. I did just file a dispute. But if we're all reaching out to them, I'm sure we'll hear something soon. If not, they're scammers. I think I saw before not to expect the autolynx to be available until May

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Don't think May is gonna happen. I really blew it not buying these in February.

Screenshot_20220421-165121_Gmail.jpg

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Yea I received an email today stating they're out of stock but should be available in 3-4 weeks and asked if I wanted to keep my order. I said yes, so we'll see in a few weeks what happens and if they honor the price I paid. I don't mind waiting and they're not available anywhere else anyway. Double checked their site and the updated the disconnects to out of stock so seems like everything is on the up and up.
I don't know, It seems like you're doing just fine with you manual disconnect and zip tie method! You're pretty quick with it.

Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I don't know, It seems like you're doing just fine with you manual disconnect and zip tie method! You're pretty quick with it.
Thanks! Just did it again the other day. Really not bad if you find level ground which is easy enough with the off road pages. The more I thought about it, about $400 to save a few minutes at the trail wasn't worth it anymore. If I were able to get to the trail more often, that'd probably be a different story

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I bought the Teraflex quick disconnect kit and I'm going to try to install it next week sometime. Turns a 10 minute job into a 1 minute job.

Fox940

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator, 2010 Power Wagon, 1958 Willys p/u
I bought the Teraflex quick disconnect kit and I'm going to try to install it next week sometime. Turns a 10 minute job into a 1 minute job.
Just did the same. After researching it the Teraflex seems like the best option and nothing has to be cut or drilled like some of the other ones.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Is Tera Flex a better option than Apex? ( assuming Apex were available)

Fox940

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator, 2010 Power Wagon, 1958 Willys p/u
The Apex is a lot nicer with the dial, but is $450 vs. $173 for the Teraflex. It takes less than a minute to disconnect the Teraflex, I just can't justify that kind of money for the Apex.

I was down to the Synergy and Teraflex and went with the Teraflex due to how it installs as I can go back to stock very easily if needed.
Sponsored