First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Driver
I couldn’t find anything on this. I bought a 2020 rubi gladiator. When I went to pick it up it showed the start stop error which was the battery. They replaced both batteries, and all three taillights quit working. The side lights work, the brake lights work, all other lights seem to work.
After driving a couple hundred miles the passenger tail light seems to work but the others do not. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I couldn’t find anything on this. I bought a 2020 rubi gladiator. When I went to pick it up it showed the start stop error which was the battery. They replaced both batteries, and all three taillights quit working. The side lights work, the brake lights work, all other lights seem to work.
After driving a couple hundred miles the passenger tail light seems to work but the others do not. Thoughts?
Another visit to the dealership.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bo448661

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Driver
Nah. Factory light bulbs. Not even factory led. I was gonna borrow an oracle from a buddy to test though

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Did you drive away from the dealer with the lights not working?

OP
OP

Bo448661

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Driver
Yup didn’t notice till I got home. They worked when I test drove it and inspected it. Can’t see the tail lights while driving and there’s no check engine light

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Yup didn’t notice till I got home. They worked when I test drove it and inspected it. Can’t see the tail lights while driving and there’s no check engine light
Did you check for blown bulbs?

OP
OP

Bo448661

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Driver

update:got home took the drivers tail light off and let the tailgate down. The pass side lit up. Took it off and manipulated the wires at the bulb socket it went out and back on. Pushed the wires on the driver side hard and that side came on. Now to figure out the tailgate light….based on these findings probably a loose connection

RatZer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JT
Occupation
Manufacturing Stellantis
surprised it passed a safety inspection with no working tail lights unless you signed off on the liability. I suppose if it’s loose, maybe it worked when they went over the vehicle.
I’d just take it back and have them either fix it with a loaner in the meantime or return it as nonfunctional. 8)

HCAZ1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 6MT
I have a 2020 gladiator as well and have the same issue. Any update? Fuses look fine, side marker lights, brake lights, reverse lights all work fine but the taillights don’t come on when it’s running except when I hit lock and unlock they’ll flash twice like they’re supposed to.

Animal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
CMMS Administrator
I have a 2020 gladiator as well and have the same issue. Any update? Fuses look fine, side marker lights, brake lights, reverse lights all work fine but the taillights don’t come on when it’s running except when I hit lock and unlock they’ll flash twice like they’re supposed to.
I just got pulled over with this exact symptom, brakes and blinkers work, side markers work but taillights do not illuminate when running. Did you find a fix? Haven't checked fuses and connections her since i had to get into work.
Sponsored