Sponsored

Test drove a Rubicon in Colorado Springs today.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
MEDVED NO _)(&)(&ING WAY:

Found a Rubicon at Medved in Denver, far W side, worked a deal, offered to give them down payment with CC or bank wire . Made appt with my sales guy to pick me up at the AIRPORT as I was flying in from Phoenix.

I arrive. and a guy is standing there with a sign and my name on it. I walk over and say Hello Bill...I am not Bill I am John, Bill is off today...WTH???

We get to Medved and the Sales Manager tells me there is no deal, they don't know anything about it, Bill must have forgotten to tell them.

It was POURING rain, front coming in and it was either get back on the plane IF I could get a taxi this far from Denver, it was a LONG drive from the Airport, they told me not likely to get a taxi to come out. Claimed the Jeep had been sold already but they had not paid and if I was willing to pay full price it was mine. I went ahead and took it, but if I been carrying he would have had the muzzle of a 1911 in his mouth, I knew he was lying. It was exactly what I wanted and I had been looking for some time.
Medved pulled that exact same stunt on a Co-worker here in Colorado wanting a Grand Cherokee. He had the email trail printed out and went to buy the GC. Exact same story.

Order from Kent in Idaho. Save a ton. Get what you want. He picks you up at the airport. Sign and drive.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK CRD
I am also in Colorado and would love to see how it does heading up I-70 west towards Grand Junction from Denver.

Is it always searching for the right gear? Does it have enough torque and power to do an overtake uphill?
The truck would have plenty of torque to overtake uphill. I didn’t ever feel like I didn’t have enough power or the wrong gear.

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors

Found a Rubicon at Medved in Denver, far W side, worked a deal, offered to give them down payment with CC or bank wire . Made appt with my sales guy to pick me up at the AIRPORT as I was flying in from Phoenix.

I arrive. and a guy is standing there with a sign and my name on it. I walk over and say Hello Bill...I am not Bill I am John, Bill is off today...WTH???

We get to Medved and the Sales Manager tells me there is no deal, they don't know anything about it, Bill must have forgotten to tell them.

It was POURING rain, front coming in and it was either get back on the plane IF I could get a taxi this far from Denver, it was a LONG drive from the Airport, they told me not likely to get a taxi to come out. Claimed the Jeep had been sold already but they had not paid and if I was willing to pay full price it was mine. I went ahead and took it, but if I been carrying he would have had the muzzle of a 1911 in his mouth, I knew he was lying. It was exactly what I wanted and I had been looking for some time.
I would never buy from Medved and I work down the block from them. I reached out to 13 other dealers in Colorado, plus some out of staters. I do plan on test driving a Gladiator on their off road course for lunch one day when work slows down, but no interest in buying from them.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

What a P.O.S.! :angry: