Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
you guys have anything like this except tri fold? I like that it has slot rails and works with factory trail rails unlike those elevate ts rails. But would like to be able to stand on it. I've been looking for a replacement for my diamondback that would give me easier access to the full bed. Thanks

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
you guys have anything like this except tri fold? I like that it has slot rails and works with factory trail rails unlike those elevate ts rails. But would like to be able to stand on it. I've been looking for a replacement for my diamondback that would give me easier access to the full bed. Thanks
Unfortuantely nothing that will have the t-slot rails fully built in. We have the Extang Solid Fold ALX that has a very strong contrction to it

Sponsored

kbknoll

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator High Altitude 2022
Hi all, I want to purchase the BAK 4S tonneau for my '22 Gladiator but there's one question I can't find the answer to...

What is the inside bed clearance between the X4S rails? I tend to haul plywood from time to time and want to make sure I have at least 48" between the rails so that I can slide plywood into the bed with the tailgate up.

Thanks in advance!

Cooper_D

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2020 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Would you please give me a quote on the Bak X4S and also a separate quote on the Bedrug full bedliner?
2023 Gladiator Mojave

toddarama

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I do IT stuff so I can buy Jeep stuff.
Hi all, I want to purchase the BAK 4S tonneau for my '22 Gladiator but there's one question I can't find the answer to...

What is the inside bed clearance between the X4S rails? I tend to haul plywood from time to time and want to make sure I have at least 48" between the rails so that I can slide plywood into the bed with the tailgate up.

Thanks in advance!
Check out this thread. There are a few measurements given near the end of page one or on page two that might answer your question: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-bak-revolver-x4s-vs-truxedo-sentry-ct.60947/

It's about 49" inside to inside between the side rails when the top is rolled up, but there are two locking levers that might be in your way.

Sponsored

kbknoll

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator High Altitude 2022

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Submariner, Network Analyst
Hello, my name is Mike. I’m new to the forum and am looking at tonneau covers. Request a quote for a 4s for my 2022 Rubicon. Will it work with my Terraflex UNITA rail system?