First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Big shout out to @Axeman for sending me some pictures of the X4s installed on his Gladiator. As you can see there are t-slots on the cover. I am still in the process of finding out exactly what racks will work with it. I did call on the BK Voodoo rack and the owner said it will work just I don't believe it will utilize the t-slot, he found another way that allows it to mount

IMG_2860.jpeg

IMG_2863.jpeg

IMG_2864.jpeg

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
Hey everyone!
I want to start off by saying thank you for the response, was more than I had anticipated.
I just sold my last X4s that we had in stock. I can still get them for you at my introductory price but the lead time is 25 business days to ship out from the manufacturer as they are being built to order.
We do have a small batch on order but that itself will take us several weeks to receive.
I look forward to hearing from more of you!
Purchased two weeks ago from Realtruck and the person who helped me with my order but did not mention an introductory price. Oh by the way the X4s is awesome and very easy to install.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Purchased two weeks ago from Realtruck and the person who helped me with my order but did not mention an introductory price. Oh by the way the X4s is awesome and very easy to install.
We had just joined this forum as of late last week, I am going to PM

Sponsored

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1931 Model A, 1999 Evo Chopper.
Big shout out to @Axeman for sending me some pictures of the X4s installed on his Gladiator. As you can see there are t-slots on the cover. I am still in the process of finding out exactly what racks will work with it. I did call on the BK Voodoo rack and the owner said it will work just I don't believe it will utilize the t-slot, he found another way that allows it to mount

IMG_2860.jpeg

IMG_2863.jpeg

IMG_2864.jpeg
@RealTruck Do you sell or know where we can get T-Rack plates that tighten down for the X4s rails? If we had about four - 3 to 4-inch plates it would be pretty easy to fab a mount for most of the racks out there.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
@RealTruck Do you sell or know where we can get T-Rack plates that tighten down for the X4s rails? If we had about four - 3 to 4-inch plates it would be pretty easy to fab a mount for most of the racks out there.
That is a fantastic question that I don't have an answer to at the moment. I will certainly see what i can find out

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
I have the older version, very happy with it and works with rhino racks without any adapters, this looks almost the same except it the attachment hardware is black and instead of felt there is rubber. Also the little plastic piece at the back are not on mine.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
I have the older version, very happy with it and works with rhino racks without any adapters, this looks almost the same except it the attachment hardware is black and instead of felt there is rubber. Also the little plastic piece at the back are not on mine.
Correct, everything is now matte black from the rails to the hardware to the underside of the cover. It has a new latching system to hold the roll open. And yes, the felt has been replaced with rubberized plastic, the felt was one of the biggest issues due to the failure rate of it and that is why BAK decided to redo the cover.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
Correct, everything is now matte black from the rails to the hardware to the underside of the cover. It has a new latching system to hold the roll open. And yes, the felt has been replaced with rubberized plastic, the felt was one of the biggest issues due to the failure rate of it and that is why BAK decided to redo the cover.

Makes sense, damn, now I hope the felt doesn't fail on mine, so far it works well.
Sponsored