Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Cool. I'm a little more confident about doing this now. I mean on two different occasions I drilled into a $1000 painted Harley tour paks to install luggage racks. That was a measure 15 times, drill once. How bad could this be. LOL

victory1724

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls... What you see here is a genuine "Damn, why didn't Jeep do this?" moment!

After hounding several companies for months on end trying to get a two layer/dual color “Gladiator” badge for the tailgate, I finally got one made! I couldn’t be more happy with the end result. I wanted a red/dark grey color scheme that matched the stock Jeep rubicon lettering and think I nailed it. I thought other kits (i.e. Hauk Offroad) were too small, so I wanted mine bigger. We went back and forth for a week working out the proper size for the outer letters (G-R) and all the inside lettering, spacing between the letters, and even several mock up printouts to confirm what variant and placement fit best and looked the most "stock".

The lettering is made from acrylic, and is laser cut with 3M adhesive for the backing. MADE here in the good ol' USA! I did have to make my own stencil kit, but that wasn't hard, just time consuming. I had the shop print out a spacer at the specified size so that each letter had the proper spacing. I lined up the letters on a piece of thick cardboard, taped them down, then used an X-acto knife to cut around them.

For those that don't want vinyl wrap on the tailgate like I did... The cool part is I worked out the measurements so that the holes from the original Jeep badge are covered by the new badge.

*** Edit: The purchase link is live! There are 3 options for $98 each: Rubicon, Mojave or Black/Red. Any other custom color combo is $118 due to the time involved.

https://limitlessparts.com/products...e-lettering-dual-color?variant=39258389348413

Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! IMG_8969
Tampahoosier
Are they still in business? Attempted 3 phone calls an 2 emails with no reply

Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Tampahoosier
Are they still in business? Attempted 3 phone calls an 2 emails with no reply
Yep, my lettering is arriving from them tomorrow. Just chatted with them yesterday.
Try Daniel at [email protected]

He did say that delivery is taking a couple of days longer as they are covered up at the moment.

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Getting the Jeep Badge off was a pain, but it's done...

Damn that looks sharp against the white!

Looking for gloss black on black. Would I just write that in the notes
Daniel is definitely still in business. He has been absolutely swamped since I made this post here and on Facebook. You can email him or even try to text the number that you call. He's not ignoring you he's just mad busy and doing the best he can. I think he does it all on his own.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales

Daniel is definitely still in business. He has been absolutely swamped since I made this post here and on Facebook. You can email him or even try to text the number that you call. He's not ignoring you he's just mad busy and doing the best he can. I think he does it all on his own.
I wondered if he was a "one man crew" when I chatted and ordered last weekend. I mentioned in one of my emails that you had said really nice things about him on the forum. I'm sure he appreciates it.

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I wondered if he was a "one man crew" when I chatted and ordered last weekend. I mentioned in one of my emails that you had said really nice things about him on the forum. I'm sure he appreciates it.
He really is. When we talked about what I wanted to do I told him if it worked out I was going to put it on the forums and Facebook and warned him that he was going to be busy making money. He was really excited about the prospect of that but I think he thought I was exaggerating lol. Once it happened he was flooded with work and we chatted several times. I gave him some suggestions for the website that he was eager to listen to and he made the changes. I never even asked him for a cut of sales or a free badge in return for the post and added business. I just liked the guy and liked that I could help out a small US biz!

I will say the thought DID cross my mind to NOT share the info with all of you so I could be the only truck with the badge. But that’s not very Jeep-family-like!

Sponsored

victory1724

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Retired

Thanks, I did get ahold of him and order has been placed

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I ordered mine on April 26th.....still waiting to hear that they have shipped...tried calling but no answer.......Hoping to get them in the next week or so.

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Do these match the black-on-red rubicon fender badges?
Sponsored