First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I doubt there’s a difference between the Stock JEEP emblem and the Gladiator badge - I’m sure it cleans the same, no crevices to speak of. Since the letters are on the tailgate and not into the wind it's going to get less hard dirt and muck. I have the limitless letters installed awhile back but haven’t washed it yet, letters still look clean.
There’s five more letters, “if” you still have the huge Jeep letters on the tailgate.😏
These rides are amazing at dripping water after washing, I can walk around 10 times drying it, then go for a drive and come back with water streaks still. It is currently a new princess of the wife’s so….
got to keep it clean until winter makes it impossible.
Sponsored

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
There’s five more letters, “if” you still have the huge Jeep letters on the tailgate.😏
These rides are amazing at dripping water after washing, I can walk around 10 times drying it, then go for a drive and come back with water streaks still. It is currently a new princess of the wife’s so….
Leaf blower? Compressed air? I know some car washes provide air right next to the vacuum... Not that I'll use a car wash like that on my Gladiator...

Deleted member 28696

I removed the Jeep letters before having the Gladiator letters installed. I’ll have to notice after washing it next time. It has rained since then & I haven’t noticed any water streaks but will see. I really like the look but others may not, to each their own.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I removed the Jeep letters before having the Gladiator letters installed. I’ll have to notice after washing it next time. It has rained since then & I haven’t noticed any water streaks but will see. I really like the look but others may not, to each their own.
Biggest sponge for water is around the mirrors.
Really not a big deal, just a pain in the winter with it.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
We just installed these for a customer and they came out great! Looking to get a custom color set for my JT with gold backing.
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! DSCF0455

Sponsored

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Who bought Limitlessparts Custom Color gladiator badge? I ordered it and emailed them multiple times with what colors I wanted with my order number... I never got a response and now I show its being delivered today... I hope its the colors I wanted...

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Who bought Limitlessparts Custom Color gladiator badge? I ordered it and emailed them multiple times with what colors I wanted with my order number... I never got a response and now I show its being delivered today... I hope its the colors I wanted...
Their customer service sucks. I’ve emailed and gotten a poor response about 2 weeks later.

334gladiatordiesel

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator ecoDIESEL
I’ve emailed and called quite a few times myself. Not a single answer. I want the product but don’t want to make a custom order without a response.

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Their customer service sucks. I’ve emailed and gotten a poor response about 2 weeks later.
Yup, I'd not recommend anyone order from them/him

I received the Orange gladiator tailgate letters a few weeks ago(very slow shipping also), all the letters were just thrown into a cardboard box with some token bubble wrap, well several of the letters have deep scratches and marks on them. No way suitable to put on my tailgate.
I emailed with photos and no response, then I messaged him on Instagram and I did get a response, acted like he never saw the email - then acknowledged that he did and said that he will send a replacement with a new material that's more durable.
haven't heard anything since then, I messaged him again yesterday on instagram and no response.
I'll leave it a few more days but then I'll let my cc company deal with it.

now that I think about it, I can see why he doesn't have a PayPal payment option on his site, because that typically favors the buyer, should be another red flag for people.

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE:
The custom color letters came in as I wanted. I guess the email I sent was read but I still never got a response. Either way the letters are here and they look awesome. Matte black letters with Gloss Black outline would look great on my Sarge green Sport S that is supposedly arriving in DECEMBER... 😂
Letters came in cardboard box with bubble wrap nothing else. Ill figure out the install, there's a bunch of tips on here I can follow.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I do like the way it looks, it’s very well done. But I personally prefer the simple Jeep emblem.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
UPDATE:
The custom color letters came in as I wanted. I guess the email I sent was read but I still never got a response. Either way the letters are here and they look awesome. Matte black letters with Gloss Black outline would look great on my Sarge green Sport S that is supposedly arriving in DECEMBER... 😂
Letters came in cardboard box with bubble wrap nothing else. Ill figure out the install, there's a bunch of tips on here I can follow.
Do you mind sharing a photo of how they came out? I’m considering the same combination 🍻

MarkyMark80

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
Got my letters from them in perfect condition and received within a week of paying. Hit them up on Instagram, seems to be the best way to reach them.

Deleted member 28696

Seems like People who order custom colors are the one's having issues. I ordered the stock colors for the Rubicon and had no issues receiving them or with damage during transit. When you order Custom letters they don't really have clear instructions on how to send them a note with what colors you want which is probably the issue.

334gladiatordiesel

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator ecoDIESEL
Anyone wrapped or painted theirs? I ordered a gray and black combo trying to match it closely to the sting gray. Got them today and the gray is definitely a shade or two lighter.
Sponsored