First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
Nobody has put this on a snazzberry? I can't decide what color combination to put on my snazzberry.
Sponsored

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
I just ordered for my Gator JTR. Has anyone put this on the gator without the tailgate wrap?
Thanks
Scratch

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Emailed them Sunday about a custom order, no response. So I ordered a custom one hoping they'll contact me for that info

Sponsored

ckage83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 2500
Occupation
Radiology
I tried too and haven't heard anything from them.

Emailed them Sunday about a custom order, no response. So I ordered a custom one hoping they'll contact me for that info

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
has anyone vinyl wrapped the letters? they don't have the color I want.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Never heard of it, but who knows.

Not sure on that wrapping business.

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
I have this kit I purchased in the Rubicon trim color. I just traded thr Rubicon for a Mojave. If anyone is looking for a set for a Rubicon I'll make you a good deal.

Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
For those that have the limitlessparts gladiator letters, are they made from two pieces of acrylic to form one letter, or is the outline of the letter cut into one piece of acrylic to make it look like two layered pieces?

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those that have the limitlessparts gladiator letters, are they made from two pieces of acrylic to form one letter, or is the outline of the letter cut into one piece of acrylic to make it look like two layered pieces?

Looks to me to be two layers of acrylic. The bottom red piece is 4 or 5 times thicker than the top gray piece. The whole thing is just under 3/16 thick.
I would use my calipers to measure if I didn't have a teenage son that didn't put tools back when he used them

Mine is still sitting on my bench until I can figure out how to install it straight.
Scratch

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Looks to me to be two layers of acrylic. The bottom red piece is 4 or 5 times thicker than the top gray piece. The whole thing is just under 3/16 thick.
I would use my calipers to measure if I didn't have a teenage son that didn't put tools back when he used them

Mine is still sitting on my bench until I can figure out how to install it straight.
Scratch
If your lettering is flat on the top, simply level a long straight edge and tape it with painters tape. Then, start by centering the letter "I" in the middle and then space them 1/2" apart from there. If you were not provided a spacer of 1/2" it is easy to make one. That way you have the top and the space between established. All else falls into place.

Gladdy b.jpg

Artax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 18 Durango R/T, 93 Del Sol, 10 HD XL1200X
I have this kit I purchased in the Rubicon trim color. I just traded thr Rubicon for a Mojave. If anyone is looking for a set for a Rubicon I'll make you a good deal.
By Rubicon trim color you mean the grey and red? If so what you thinking on price? I may be interested.

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your lettering is flat on the top, simply level a long straight edge and tape it with painters tape. Then, start by centering the letter "I" in the middle and then space them 1/2" apart from there. If you were not provided a spacer of 1/2" it is easy to make one. That way you have the top and the space between established. All else falls into place.

Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! Gladdy b
That looks fantastic on the white. Thank you for the advice, that is the method I will use
Sponsored