Sponsored

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
My parents moved us out of the city and into the "country" in 69 and NJ was definitely a beautiful state back then and there are areas that still remain. Remember it is the Garden State and believe it or not they don't grow concrete. As mentioned earlier, they have it all but the thing that makes my head hurt is looking at a sunset, over the water, on the east coast LOL.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GOCAMPN

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Some photos from our latest run!

Jeep Gladiator The Trans New Jersey Trail in a JT aLsbg-rn

Jeep Gladiator The Trans New Jersey Trail in a JT bbM_oSSh

Jeep Gladiator The Trans New Jersey Trail in a JT bDB3vvVD

Jeep Gladiator The Trans New Jersey Trail in a JT MPz469QK

Jeep Gladiator The Trans New Jersey Trail in a JT XjUGoPRb

Technically those last 2 photos are from a detour we took after lunch, but it's close enough it could honestly be added to the trail.

biplaneguy

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Engineer
That sounds cool, gotta check it out some day. I lived in NJ in the early 1980s and my wife grew up there. I used to explore the sand roads in the Pine Barrens around Lakehurst in my 280Z... not a good idea, but I only got stuck a couple of times and always managed to get out.

People think NJ is all highways and factories and that's mostly true of the northeastern part, but there are some really empty parts. Back when I lived there, at least, it was said that if you drew a line between just south of Newark across to Philly and split it into two states, the southern portion would have the lowest population density of any state but Alaska. Probably not true any more, but the Pines are still pretty empty.
Sponsored