First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubi
Occupation
Worker
They also still appear to be "on sale"..
I like doing truck things in my Jeep.
Jeep Gladiator They're real, and they're spectacular. $1100 on sale 315/70r17 kumho mt71 20220618_110145
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I admittedly only scrolled through most of the thread, but did no one else catch the amazing Seinfeld reference? Bravo, OP.

OP
OP
jakes5thjeep

jakes5thjeep

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubi
Occupation
Worker
I admittedly only scrolled through most of the thread, but did no one else catch the amazing Seinfeld reference? Bravo, OP.
Thanks šŸ¤£ that episode was on just the other day. Seinfeld is hilarious. I'm surprised they still show em..
I can't imagine they'd produce that show in today's climate, well at least not on network tv.

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
Thanks šŸ¤£ that episode was on just the other day. Seinfeld is hilarious. I'm surprised they still show em..
I can't imagine they'd produce that show in today's climate, well at least not on network tv.
My wife is rewatching them. No way they would greenlight a show like that right now. For many reasons.

I am glad these tires materialized for people. Seems like a good deal.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Jeep Gladiator They're real, and they're spectacular. $1100 on sale 315/70r17 kumho mt71 89300FE0-C0AA-4330-9AEE-5A4C3B6F930C

Canā€™t remember where I got this but itā€™s missing a beer. What a timeless show.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I know total wine. That gives me hope. Google here I come.

Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed. Today was the "anti-dentite" episode and at the end Jerry's girl said who needs the blacks and the jews. Can't believe they get away showing re-runs, but damn its a good show!

OP
OP
jakes5thjeep

jakes5thjeep

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubi
Occupation
Worker
Got mine today. Still need to mount.
Love mine. Zero regrets. Not nearly as loud as I was anticipating. Windows down, top off, no radio you can hear a slight hum. I traverse some poorly maintained roads on a daily basis. Doing 45 mph, over kind of washboard-ish roads the ass end used to kinda slide over, but doesn't do it with these. Maybe because they are heavier and wider?
Jeep Gladiator They're real, and they're spectacular. $1100 on sale 315/70r17 kumho mt71 20220618_203619

OP
OP
jakes5thjeep

jakes5thjeep

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubi
Occupation
Worker
Agreed. Today was the "anti-dentite" episode and at the end Jerry's girl said who needs the blacks and the jews. Can't believe they get away showing re-runs, but damn its a good show!
I was going to bring up that episode but didn't know how. When she said that at the end my jaw just dropped.

I think I'll remove my rubicon stickers, and replace it with "ASSMAN"..

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Any others have them mounted who might be able to provide some on-road feedback? This price is mighty tempting. Been enjoying my Toyo OC AT3s but Iā€™ve got near 25k miles on them and will be needing a set soon. I run dedicated snows in the winter and wouldnā€™t mind getting into something that can clear better than these AT3s. Great tire but turns into a slick quickly in most muck.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored