First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
yep yoi go ahead with your ignorance, chief...
Facts are facts and those facts are part of history and a part of history i have lived and am living to this day.

Your tunnel vision and disrespect is obvious.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Your continued use of the word chief and lack of understanding posts shows maybe a brief education or a diversion to learning.
lol facts.. yep you keep a talky of Donald's lies there chief.. then talk about facts..and BTW I shall not presume your education level, chief. But if you think Donald has ever been truthful in all of his lies, then I will say that your education has failed you,

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
you have my answer chief. now shut the hell up
Calm down, your intolerance is showing.

It has clearly been shown and even reported by the enemy of the people liberal media that Trumps policy have helped the middle class. The reduction of regulations, the tax cuts and many other policies have helped bring jobs back to the middle class. The middle class has seen pay raises like they have not seen in a very long time. Unemployment is at record low. This is driving old democrat voters to jump ship in droves.

Once again you go with the lie that Trump denied the pandemic. That is a lie. Fake news.

Trump issued a National Emergency so that hospitals can bypass regulations that would hinder there ability to provide help. He has put travel bans in place that target areas with large cases of the virus. I believe he suspended interest on student loans. He put together a team of civilian business to lend support. These are just a few of the things that have been done.

Your turn.

And what has Schumer done for the safety of the American people ? Are they still demanding the bill contains funding of Planed Parenthood that feeds millions of dollars into there campaigns?

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

It has clearly been shown and even reported by the enemy of the people liberal media that Trumps policy have helped the middle class. The reduction of regulations, the tax cuts and many other policies have helped bring jobs back to the middle class. The middle class has seen pay raises like they have not seen in a very long time. Unemployment is at record low. This is driving old democrat voters to jump ship in droves.

Once again you go with the lie that Trump denied the pandemic. That is a lie. Fake news.

Trump issued a National Emergency so that hospitals can bypass regulations that would hinder there ability to provide help. He has put travel bans in place that target areas with large cases of the virus. I believe he suspended interest on student loans. He put together a team of civilian business to lend support. These are just a few of the things that have been done.

Your turn.

And what has Schumer done for the safety of the American people ? Are they still demanding the bill contains funding of Planed Parenthood that feeds millions of dollars into there campaigns?
lol lies.. Trump tax cuts were for stockholders , millionairs and corporations.. so your middle class bs is not true. . Trump's policies have only served the wealthy. He FINALLY acted on coronavirus because he was forced to do so, although even as little as 2 weeks ago he dismissed it as a democratic hoax.. yep what an asshat leader. well he finally was forced to act but his inability to actually lead tbis country has left us vulnerable to a crisis, South Korea tests 15k per day because they acted. US, because Donald denies science and facts, cannot even yet test 15k Americans in the last month.
Facts are facts.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Your turn.

I am through responding to you or anyone else who confuses facts with beliefs on this issue. Enjoy your koolaid, chief

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Your continued use of the word chief and lack of understanding posts shows maybe a brief education or a diversion to learning.
I am through responding to you or anyone else who confuses facts with beliefs on this issue. Enjoy your koolaid, chief
If I where in your shoes I would quit responding also. Good choice:like:
If I where in your shoes I would quit responding also. Good choice:like:
I love a good fight but I get on here to escape the Political BS, let's get back on topic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.