Sponsored

Three O Five (305) Edition Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler Announced at Miami Auto Show

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
BARF!
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
My mama raised me to keep my mouth shut if I didn’t have anything good to say.

So this is me keeping my mouth shut :angel:

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
As a 305 resident, not even if they paid me. If it was gifted first thing I would do is take off all of those tacky stickers.
Probably same. I just like that it’s a Miami edition. I think I could design something much better that would represent better than that, even if we’re just talking decals. I think they were pretty lazy with that font choice and throwing a palm tree in it.

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
Probably same. I just like that it’s a Miami edition. I think I could design something much better that would represent better than that, even if we’re just talking decals. I think they were pretty lazy with that font choice and throwing a palm tree in it.

We are mud and sand. None of the two would survive one outing in the Everglades. It's just another showcase of mopar addons. Weve seen that before. Then the tacky stickers. Stickers everywhere. Badly designed hood sticker. Nothing cohesive. Overall awful execution with a huge premium I bet. Non thanks. Next time, They better put their thinking caps on. Instead of just throwing on whatever was in the warehouse and calling it unique.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
There's going to be some disappointed people when they find out that this special edition is literally decals and a different front grille. That's it. It's not going to look anything like the pictures posted because all of that is optional Mopar accessories. It's still going to have the same Sport trim wheels, same Sport trim bumpers, doors, top, etc. Just different decals.

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Why does the generation sticker on the hood show the newest as a JK and not that of a JL / JT?

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
I came to this page fully expecting to see these trucks on 26” wheels, low profile tires, underbody neon lighting and everything (including bumpers) painted white.

Such a disappointment.

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I came to this page fully expecting to see these trucks on 26” wheels, low profile tires, underbody neon lighting and everything (including bumpers) painted white.

Such a disappointment.
Why did you expect that, exactly?

Sponsored

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
Well...shit.
Ha. I’ve spent a little time in Miami, and of course know it’s not all like this. I also used to live in LA, and if any place can take a perfectly decent automobile and ruin it through “styling”, it’s LA. Miami has game, though.

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
because this, exactly:

504FAE47-202C-42D8-92ED-C608FA2B10C1.png

We have a few if not 2 many of those. I always shake my head as they drive by. But to each it's own. So much money thrown into those jeeps to make them completely useless is shame.

Then again. Wife says the same things about my upgrades. All I can say back is "just wait until the Apocalypse comes. You'll thank me!"

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
We have a few if not 2 many of those. I always shake my head as they drive by. But to each it's own. So much money thrown into those jeeps to make them completely useless is shame.

Then again. Wife says the same things about my upgrades. All I can say back is "just wait until the Apocalypse comes. You'll thank me!"
768880B2-11AA-4B7F-83F7-B2C9C669EED0-1139130.jpg