Sponsored

Threedom is back!

wchevron

Well-Known Member
First Name
Matt
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Threads
42
Messages
500
Reaction score
863
Location
RI
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
I agree. I'm always surprised how big the original fob was when I take my daughter's jeep.
 

Mud Pie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Threads
12
Messages
639
Reaction score
1,813
Location
TX
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Freedom, 1953 CJ-3A
Occupation
Retired. Finally !!
The size of the fob never bothered me. The "Jerry can" look is kind of amusing.

But, I was never one to sport skinny jeans, or even tight jeans, so it rides in my way-loose cargo shorts just fine.
 

Bantam

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Threads
2
Messages
347
Reaction score
718
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2026 Gladiator Mojave
Both of my previous Threedom fobs looked new when I traded my last Gladiator in.

They were also just about the first thing swapped when I got the new truck. I think they’re trying to streamline their offerings but hope they do well. I really like their fobs, definitely an upgrade over the honking OEM one (“honking” both due to large size as well as “honking” when the panic button would randomly get pressed).
 
OP
OP
azmojave

azmojave

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bobby
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Threads
71
Messages
549
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Both of my previous Threedom fobs looked new when I traded my last Gladiator in.

They were also just about the first thing swapped when I got the new truck. I think they’re trying to streamline their offerings but hope they do well. I really like their fobs, definitely an upgrade over the honking OEM one (“honking” both due to large size as well as “honking” when the panic button would randomly get pressed).
And when I almost got stabbed in my manhood when the key kept flipping out. So annoying.
 
 







Top