First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
I have the Tazer and can confirm it will do nothing for the throttle. Lots of other great things, but not that. I came from an Audi and find I can get some satisfaction by using the manual shifter (although a** backwards) to stretch out the shift points and put some torq to the ground.
Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Do these options do anything to change the power band/shift points. Mostly curious if they help with bigger tires for those of us not in a hurry to regear.
No, it won't alter the power band. But after installing an iDrive and I find it's much easier to feather the throttle through the power band to make the acceleration smoother. The factory lag is a pain with the manual transmission.

Christoferweld

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Spot on! Made a world of difference on my 6sp manual; had pedal commander - pulled it out due to interference when installing cb; never put it back in, suffered from sluggishness, turned the traction control off and the difference is night and day.
Before you spend the money on a throttle controller, try turning off the traction control and see if that gives you the response you're looking for.

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
Just added the Idrive, significantly cheaper than throttle commander, and it makes a significant difference in making the jeep feel much more "lively". I am using the auto mode which is a great mix.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bradt530

Bradt530

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Just added the Idrive, significantly cheaper than throttle commander, and it makes a significant difference in making the jeep feel much more "lively". I am using the auto mode which is a great mix.
I ordered an Idrive will be here tomorrow.Another thing to play with. My wife said with 4 pillar lights two on each side and bumper light bar. She said why so may lights? I said WHY NOT? wait till I put a light bar across the hood hinges and one (maybe behind the grill) can't forget about the ones in the rear. I thing I found a way to remove the reflectors and put some back up lights there.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I ordered an Idrive will be here tomorrow.Another thing to play with. My wife said with 4 pillar lights two on each side and bumper light bar. She said why so may lights? I said WHY NOT? wait till I put a light bar across the hood hinges and one (maybe behind the grill) can't forget about the ones in the rear. I thing I found a way to remove the reflectors and put some back up lights there.
Look on Quadratec for the Rear Bumper Lights they have some custom made for just that spot where the reflectors are currently

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
LOL.... I predict UFO sightings in your area soon

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
I installed the Pedal Commander in both my JT and the wifes JK. Works mo better now!!! But then again, gonna pull it as I'm getting 4.56 gears and will re-evaluate.

OP
OP
Bradt530

Bradt530

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Look on Quadratec for the Rear Bumper Lights they have some custom made for just that spot where the reflectors are currently
I saw them. I thought I would try my luck.Here is what I came up with.
Jeep Gladiator Throttle Response 2020 bumper

Reactions: BAT

Sponsored

Usbuilt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
bradt530
I saw them. I thought I would try my luck.Here is what I came up with.
Jeep Gladiator Throttle Response 2020 bumper
I was under the rear of my Gladiator looking for a spot to mount rear facing lights. While I was under there I decided to remove and tint the rear reflectors when I thought to see what others have done.

Your lights look great and are exactly what I am looking for. Could you send me a link or name of the lights? Did you have to do much cutting on the bumper to have them fit? Thanks, I appreciate it!

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I see the idrive is almost 100 bucks cheaper than the pedal commander. They both get good reviews. Any reason not to save and get the idrive?

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
I see the idrive is almost 100 bucks cheaper than the pedal commander. They both get good reviews. Any reason not to save and get the idrive?
I thought the same, went with the idrive, works great.

IPRoutes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave 2023 Bright White
Occupation
Sr. Network Architect
Before you spend the money on a throttle controller, try turning off the traction control and see if that gives you the response you're looking for.
How do you do that? Through something like Tazer?
Or through the ESC button?