Sponsored

Tire Delete option?

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Just kidding but I wish. The point is: I want a Rubicon with 35s out of the gate. I wish I didn’t need to stash five brand new tires that I’ll never use... or deal with trying to sell them.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Some dealerships will let you work a tire/wheel package into the build and then keep your wheels and use it on a sport. You could always look into that and see if that saves you a few bucks.

Just kidding but I wish. The point is: I want a Rubicon with 35s out of the gate. I wish I didn’t need to stash five brand new tires that I’ll never use... or deal with trying to sell them.

Thoughts?

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So the JK bolt pattern will fit the JT? Interested in keeping my JK Rubicon wheels...

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Some dealerships will let you work a tire/wheel package into the build and then keep your wheels and use it on a sport. You could always look into that and see if that saves you a few bucks.
This is what I did when I bought my JKU. I went from Sport wheels to Willys Wheeler wheels and 285/70/17 tires.

I'll be happy to pick up someone's Wrangler Tire/Wheel removals when they buy fancier wheel/tire combos... though I'm not really looking to get the Falkens. I'd rather just put some KO2 or Duratracs on my new JT. I hope the JT wheels have shallower backspacing than the JK wheels did... I don't want to use spacers to keep things from rubbing.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I’ll gladly deal for a set of Rubi takeoffs. Guess we will eventually need a classifieds section.
Sponsored