First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
Had new tires put on recently (bigger tires) if that matters but I notice if I check the box for tire assist on my uconnect it does not stay checked after turning the truck on and off. Also noticed that it cannot be turned on while truck is in drive it tells me setting could not be saved. When in park it will accept the change but only until the truck is shut off. Is this a result of the tire change or normal behavior? I wouldn’t know as I never tried turning it on or off with the stock tires
Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking you might be a little confused on what the tire fill assist is for.
SELECTABLE TIRE FILL ALERT
Provides an audible notification when the desired tire pressure is reached on inflating and deflating situations. The Horn will sound once when the desired pressure is reached and three times if the pressure is too high or too low to give the user an alert to adjust.
Is this the system you are talking about?

OP
OP

BT911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
I'm thinking you might be a little confused on what the tire fill assist is for.
SELECTABLE TIRE FILL ALERT
Provides an audible notification when the desired tire pressure is reached on inflating and deflating situations. The Horn will sound once when the desired pressure is reached and three times if the pressure is too high or too low to give the user an alert to adjust.
Is this the system you are talking about?
Yes that’s what I was talking about. I’m sorry for the confusion with the name

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
Had new tires put on recently (bigger tires) if that matters but I notice if I check the box for tire assist on my uconnect it does not stay checked after turning the truck on and off. Also noticed that it cannot be turned on while truck is in drive it tells me setting could not be saved. When in park it will accept the change but only until the truck is shut off. Is this a result of the tire change or normal behavior? I wouldn’t know as I never tried turning it on or off with the stock tires
You can also see the current tire pressure by changing the cluster display ( and lots of other info as well). Cheers!

schanro

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
That's the normal behavior for the Selectable Tire Fill alert; you must go into settings each time to enable the feature as it auto-disables when you turn the Jeep off and back on again.

OP
OP

BT911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
That's the normal behavior for the Selectable Tire Fill alert; you must go into settings each time to enable the feature as it auto-disables when you turn the Jeep off and back on again.
Thank you!
Sponsored