Tire fill alert... HOW??

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
I've used this before.. but, anymore, I just prefer to use my Kobalt compressor. Set the pressure gauge to 3lbs over my desired fill, and let it go.

(3lbs, because as soon as the thing starts running, it always goes up 3lbs, and when the compressor turns off, it drops 3lbs.. lol)

Gauge indicates I'm always within 1lb of where I need to be.. then I just do quick deflates to even it out if needed. (Cold weather sometimes means the tires on the sunny side are different psi than the non sunny side. ;)

~ Casp
Sponsored

AmosMoses

First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Manufacturing
I just bought the Milwaukee M18 tire inflator and it's very nice. You set the pressure you want your tires filled to and press the button. It fills very fast too and there are 4 memory preset functions you can set at different pressures if you have multiple vehicles your filling regularly. It's a must have if you already have m18 Milwaukee tools.

MattK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (JTR)
OP
OP
chaosjake

chaosjake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR (Dolly/Ahab), 2017 WRX (Hilda)

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
I just bought the Milwaukee M18 tire inflator and it's very nice. You set the pressure you want your tires filled to and press the button. It fills very fast too and there are 4 memory preset functions you can set at different pressures if you have multiple vehicles your filling regularly. It's a must have if you already have m18 Milwaukee tools.
I carry the M18 compressor with me.
Saw a shootout on YouTube between the compressor and the inflator. I can't remember which won but they're both pretty slow.
Had to air down at the beach this weekend to yank out an F-350 and it took quite a long time to air back up, ntm sucks though almost 1½ 5.0 batteries.

Sponsored

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
I use this:
Power Tank Trooper Safety Series (I got tired of having to bend down the whole time I was filing a tire) and an ARB twin I mounted in a case.
The tpms is too slow to react.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military