JDM

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi, 2012 JKU Rubi
48228FA2-C255-4152-9E25-1F2799A25E8B.jpeg
My new daily driver. This is the latest in a long line of Jeeps. It replaces a TJ as my daily and will be used as the grocery getter primarily. I have a factory order 2012 JKUR that serves me off road and will remain in the stable.
Sponsored

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Picked up my first Jeep and absolutely love this thing! Traded a 2015 GMC Sierra Denali in, and this is my first Mid Sized truck. I do miss some options from the Denali, but not one would make me want to go back. Can't wait to experience this thing for years..

First thing done was %40 on the windshield, and %20 on the side windows. Things down the road, but super thrilled!

61RdVBFtbD6pUMhIi1PX_n4VTPyNh81WTUxYzsJPH31DsNgJUXIVCF_SwEQ?width=4032&height=2268&cropmode=none.jpg

MrJeep

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon, 2020 Gobi JT Overland
Finally got it! Gobi Overland with matching top and saddle leather.
20191029_083145.jpg

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Finally got it! Gobi Overland with matching top and saddle leather.
20191029_083145.jpg
That looks nice and well played out on the color matching. Not really a fan of the Overland model itself, but yours looks classy.

Sponsored

Campo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Sting Grey JT (being built)
Ordered my Sting grey Sport S on 9/27 and picked it up on 10/30. A couple of days shy of 5 weeks. Will post some picks when rain breaks a bit.

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
1st time Jeep Owner - 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow, Tan Interior, Aux Switches, Cold Weather Group, 7" Radio Group, Dual Tops, Active Safety Group, Hardtop Headliners, Cargo Management with under seat lockable storage, Alpine Premium Sound, Roll up Tonneau Cover, 8 speed Automatic and Spray in Bed liner.

Ordered Sept 5, 2019 took delivery October 25, 2019

View attachment 42005

View attachment 42006

9F6DB1BB-107D-4BEB-8564-6AFBF3163A9D.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Picked up yesterday. First shot at home (With my JK, of course--and, yes, I'll be keeping that, too. Too many good memories to let it go).

Gladiator, Nov 19, CP_151237, Gladiator and Wrangler.jpg

And then this morning at lake near my home. Not sure which I prefer. Second was when a vehicle passed by lighting up my rig ...

Gladiator, Nov 19, 5_3589. Interior Light On.jpg

Gladiator, Nov 19, 5_3592. Lit by Passing Vehicle.jpg

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Picked up yesterday. First shot at home (With my JK, of course--and, yes, I'll be keeping that, too. Too many good memories to let it go).

Gladiator, Nov 19, CP_151237, Gladiator and Wrangler.jpg

And then this morning at lake near my home. Not sure which I prefer. Second was when a vehicle passed by lighting up my rig ...

Gladiator, Nov 19, 5_3589. Interior Light On.jpg

Gladiator, Nov 19, 5_3592. Lit by Passing Vehicle.jpg
Mark ! Hi . Been patiently keeping an eye on your YouTube Channel since your last (part 4) Video . NEVER thought I'd see you HERE -- Fact is I don't recall seeing you over on the JL side either !? Will you be a "Contributing Member" now ?
Looking forward, as I always do, to your next Adventure - hoping to see the Gladiator on the trail soon, though probably Spring may be more like it !
I know your a "Tent Guy," but with the Gladiator perhaps some thought into an "Ursa Minor" type add-on -- LEENTU is the brand I refer to . . . If I were gonna get a Gladiator That is the 2nd add on I'de have . The 1st being a mild lift level to strengthen things up ! Happy Trails Mark . . . oh, you might remember me by my "other" name / FlyFInaticLou -- I posted a few comments on your Channel in recent months . :like: :clap:

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Mark ! Hi . Been patiently keeping an eye on your YouTube Channel since your last (part 4) Video . NEVER thought I'd see you HERE -- Fact is I don't recall seeing you over on the JL side either !? Will you be a "Contributing Member" now ?
Looking forward, as I always do, to your next Adventure - hoping to see the Gladiator on the trail soon, though probably Spring may be more like it !
I know your a "Tent Guy," but with the Gladiator perhaps some thought into an "Ursa Minor" type add-on -- LEENTU is the brand I refer to . . . If I were gonna get a Gladiator That is the 2nd add on I'de have . The 1st being a mild lift level to strengthen things up ! Happy Trails Mark . . . oh, you might remember me by my "other" name / FlyFInaticLou -- I posted a few comments on your Channel in recent months . :like: :clap:
Hey, Lou, how you doing? No, you wouldn't see me on the JL side. I own a JK and have been active on JK-Forum, though it's pretty slow anymore these days. I will keep a bit of an eye on this Gladiator forum--it's the only one I've joined--hoping to find answers to the inevitable questions I'll have. And when I think my advice or opinions will be helpful, will contribute. Current plans for the JK are to keep it as my primary overlanding rig. The JT, however, will see some use. I've got some ideas of a bit different tack on that, but it will still include tent camping. I'll reveal more about that when I produce my first video with it. ;-) Probably late January.
Sponsored