Dieselcrackel

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport
image.jpg
Took delivery last Tuesday. 2020 Sport only options Hardtop,Automatic & tow package.
Call me simple but I don’t need all the bells & whistles.
Single and daughter is all grown up and out on her own. Can build it up as needed.

3A2D0545-D30D-4EF4-829B-92940607DB8C.jpeg
Sponsored

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Got my Overland today! So excited. It’s my 5th Wrangler. I’ve had two Rams as well. This is the best of both worlds.

Installed the soft Mopar roll up Tonneau cover and I have soft top on the way for summer.

I’ve been looking around for Rubicon take offs ... but now that I have the Jeep in my driveway I actually like the wheels of the Overland. Though a more aggressive tire would be nice.

Anyway. love the forum... what’s my next accessory?

9FECB482-6596-47DC-B42A-E3300635B756.jpeg
Welcome to the jeep fam. As an overland owner myself I'd suggest the fox Rubicon take off suspension.

gladeiator

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
First post, first new vehicle, first Jeep! Just brought my gator Sport S home from the dealer last night and absolutely love it. Wheels and tires on order from the dealer so just playing the waiting game. I went with 17" Black Rhino Overlands and 35/12.5R17 BF Goodrich KO2s so I'm pretty excited. Just have to remove the air dampers from the front fenders and I'm thinking about doing the Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit in the front and .75" Daystar in the rear to give me a little more breathing room.

IMG_20200414_195337_MP.jpg

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
image.jpg
Took delivery last Tuesday. 2020 Sport only options Hardtop,Automatic & tow package.
Call me simple but I don’t need all the bells & whistles.
Single and daughter is all grown up and out on her own. Can build it up as needed.

3A2D0545-D30D-4EF4-829B-92940607DB8C.jpeg
Did you custom order it that way? At launch last year when the order banks first opened, I was going to order the exact same config but base model Sport S were on hold and dealers could not or would not order one that way for lot stock.

Sponsored

Solemap

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Picked up our first Jeep a little over a week ago. Hydro Blue Sport S with Max Tow, alpine audio, bed liner, and aux switches. I've had a couple S10's in the past. One was a yellow ZR2 that I sold a long time ago but have been itching to get back into a truck ever since. We have a pop-up camper that we plan to use quite a bit once the stay at home orders are lifted. This should tow it much better and safer than our minivan.

Only mods so far have been a stubby antenna and slider/steps so my 5' tall wife and our kids can get in easier. Just received my Redarc Tow-pro Elite in the mail today. Will hopefully get that installed in the next couple days.

Will probably eventually do all the normal type Jeep mods like larger tires(once factory ones are worn), steel bumpers with a winch, etc...

Just going to enjoy it as it is for now and slowly build it up over time.

Lots of knowledge on here and don't worry, I know where the search button is and how to use it. :-P

20200409_165456.jpg

Dieselcrackel

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport
Did you custom order it that way? At launch last year when the order banks first opened, I was going to order the exact same config but base model Sport S were on hold and dealers could not or would not order one that way for lot stock.
Dealership had 2 on the lot with exact same build. Silver and the the black one I purchased. Did most of the sale through telephone except signing paperwork which was done outside with social distancing practices.
Dealer was like you know it doesn’t have power windows and locks & etc and I was like exactly what I was looking for.

JBuckeye81

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Picked it up an hour ago! It’s actually my wife’s.

Stock other than 35” BFGs. Accessories and winch on the way.

9CF72646-824F-4D90-99E7-DC5834AF99EC.jpeg

61F207E6-7281-4FD4-AA94-2D9EB0212624.jpeg
Nice! I sure wish I could convince my better half to drive a Jeep. She wants a Porsche for some reason!!

Sponsored