wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
1. American flag decals
2 through 5: Main reason I bought Rubicon was so I didn't have to do 2 through 5.
6. Someday might consider a Mopar 2" lift with 35s but that's a long way off.
Sponsored

Cujo26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Occupation
Auto Sales
same issue with Sport S that I leased so I still want to mod but cant figure the order
1 Wheels.. Rubicon takeoffs w/ Falken tires ( Do i need lift ) How will road ride change?
2. Do I go bedliner or just use the mat ?
3. Need a good step for kids/wife amd occasional dress shoe (Nfab Podium or Rough Country?)
4 Bed cover that I can get 3 years out of and keep gear back there
5 Hitch Bike Rack.. ?

Thank you again for any help

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
This will be a fun thread. Thanks for posting.

JTR
1. Wheels and 35’s
2. Bumper and winch
3. Early payoff so I can quit my 2nd job
4. On board air of some sorts. ARB twin or Powertank
5. Get my 2nd job back for More Jeep parts.

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I have 33s. It rides more like a truck with big tires. A bit more bounce etc. I am hoping the Rubicon take offs will squash that. You can run a 35 on a Sport S. Remove the air damn between the bumper and fender if you have one.

I got the bedliner. Worth the money. LineX has a lifetime warranty. My buddy has had LineX in his truck for 20 years. Still looks good. Just flat black now.
I ordered rock hard for my side steps and rock rails. They come in about a week. I will probably put skateboard grip tape on the steps.

same issue with Sport S that I leased so I still want to mod but cant figure the order
1 Wheels.. Rubicon takeoffs w/ Falken tires ( Do i need lift ) How will road ride change?
2. Do I go bedliner or just use the mat ?
3. Need a good step for kids/wife amd occasional dress shoe (Nfab Podium or Rough Country?)
4 Bed cover that I can get 3 years out of and keep gear back there
5 Hitch Bike Rack.. ?

Thank you again for any help

Cujo26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Occupation
Auto Sales
I have 33s. It rides more like a truck with big tires. A bit more bounce etc. I am hoping the Rubicon take offs will squash that. You can run a 35 on a Sport S. Remove the air damn between the bumper and fender if you have one.

I got the bedliner. Worth the money. LineX has a lifetime warranty. My buddy has had LineX in his truck for 20 years. Still looks good. Just flat black now.
I ordered rock hard for my side steps and rock rails. They come in about a week. I will probably put skateboard grip tape on the steps.
What size is the Rubicon take off?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I grabbed Rubicon Fox shocks, spring perches and springs for $200 off Craigslist. People are lifting their Rubicons and selling them all day for dirt cheap. Will give about 3/4in lift and way better ride.
There are like 100 threads about it if you do a search. Don't start another thread on it. :like:

What size is the Rubicon take off?

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Well I am not that much more knowledgable just some stuff picked up from reading forums. The Tazer Lite I believe is what I got allows you to make a lot of changes to the vehicle settings which normally you can't access or change. The Idrive I liked since this is my daily driver should help with smoothing out the throttling and shifting on the Jeep at least I think in theory. They both will be here within the next couple days so will install and see what happens. Next week my side steps go on and my back bed cover. Today the Bedliner was sprayed and that alone changed the look of the truck.

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
1) EAG Military style tube doors
2) Mopar all weather floor mats
3) Mopar vinyl hood decal, American Flag
4) Rain Gear cab cover
5) Mopar Tonneau cover, roll up

* Wheels/tires, Nerf steps, and spray in bed liner were a dealer-upgrade.

Other minor additions: 15" shorty antenna, paracord grab handles, AVS bug/rock deflector, Mopar Gladiator sill guards, Fuel door vinyl decal (American flag), and Jeep hitch cover.

Jeep Gladiator Top Five Mods Jeep Mil Tubes

Jeep Gladiator Top Five Mods JT1

Last edited:
OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Hit up Alabama Mud Machine. He knows the Tazer really well.

Well I am not that much more knowledgable just some stuff picked up from reading forums. The Tazer Lite I believe is what I got allows you to make a lot of changes to the vehicle settings which normally you can't access or change. The Idrive I liked since this is my daily driver should help with smoothing out the throttling and shifting on the Jeep at least I think in theory. They both will be here within the next couple days so will install and see what happens. Next week my side steps go on and my back bed cover. Today the Bedliner was sprayed and that alone changed the look of the truck.

Sponsored

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting to see what some people are listing as "mods".
Same. Unless it's a mechanical parts change it's just things you do to a car/truck. Floor mats - have them in my car. As well as a trunk mat. Trucks get bed liners and sometimes tonneau covers. Decals? Every crappy car at C&C is loaded with them.

Give me the wheels and tires, armor, winches, racks, and engine upgrades

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
1. Mopar lift âś…
2. 35 inch tires âś…
3. Led headlights/fog lights âś…
4. Running boards âś…
5. Corsa exhaust

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Same. Unless it's a mechanical parts change it's just things you do to a car/truck. Floor mats - have them in my car. As well as a trunk mat. Trucks get bed liners and sometimes tonneau covers. Decals? Every crappy car at C&C is loaded with them.

Give me the wheels and tires, armor, winches, racks, and engine upgrades
Haha those are coming need more money

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
I’ll play.

Hydro blue JTR
  1. Wheels/Mopar beadlock. Tires/BFG KM3
  2. Mopar lift
  3. Warn winch/recovery gear
  4. ARB onboard dual air compressors
  5. Synergy sector shaft brace
Im also looking forward to playing with different vinyl on the fender flairs and possibly the top.
Sponsored