Sponsored

Topsy NMO Mount

sarguy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I have the RAM rail there now. I may set my O7 up there and see how i like it.
Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Nicely done install. I just picked up my JT last week and have ordered the mounts and intend to have one or two control heads in a similar location. Any issues popping things off to get the cables up there? It was easy to run stuff in my LJ, but I have not taken this one apart yet. I have been reviewing old threads, but don’t see one on the subject of running wires to the top of the dash.

radioinstl

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Gladiator
Nicely done install. I just picked up my JT last week and have ordered the mounts and intend to have one or two control heads in a similar location. Any issues popping things off to get the cables up there? It was easy to run stuff in my LJ, but I have not taken this one apart yet. I have been reviewing old threads, but don’t see one on the subject of running wires to the top of the dash.
Folded down the windshield and ran the wires there

sarguy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Forgot to ever post a pic. Here is my completed JT with FTM400, APX8500 (O3 Control Head) and CB. I also have the midland MTX275 and swap out the CB when using that. Both mics just drop in the glove box. The mount is the grab handle ball from CM off road with RAM short bar and ball on the back of a 3" piece of aluminum that is sprayed with truck bed liner. Magnetic mic on the O3.

Jeep Gladiator Topsy NMO Mount PXL_20201221_145800461
Sponsored