Sponsored

Total surprise at the dealership shop today - NO CHARGE

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
That's always nice!

Turns out my good friend is a long time business associate of the Jeep dealer we bought from and got us added as VIP. Everything is taken care of even if it was my mistake.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I will be there also. Always a good show there and a trip to the Rambler ranch.
Some have suggested I need to take my little Eagle out there even if not entered in judging - but then I have to load it, tow it into the mountains and I still haven't tried this truck towing the car hauler - with car, even locally. I don't want to enter it into judging and be up against 60K full restorations done only 4 or 5 years ago when mine was done 8 years ago and gets DRIVEN, so if I did take it, it would be for fun, but going out there without any trailer or other concerns might be more fun.

My wife has said she's never been to that area and would like to go along just to see the area, look around, etc. She's NOT a car person and you can't drag her to a car show. She'll sit and watch a parade but prefers the 60 year old cars. She won't wander around and look at cars and has no interest, so for her, it's just a trip to the Colorado Springs area. (and likely to keep me out of trouble)

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed that the new new steering gear on my truck is a slightly newer version - the revision is AB instead of AA like the TSB says.
----------------------
1 (AR) 68507576AA Gear, Steering - Left Hand Drive (JT)
Gear Ratios 13.3:1
----------------------

Probably nothing, sometimes I wonder if it's because they used a different bolt somewhere and it's a change, and change control says thou shalt fill out this form and assign a revised number.

Jeep Gladiator Total surprise at the dealership shop today - NO CHARGE 20210506_123436_2
Sponsored