Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Got these on the night before towing the trailer.....takes some getting used to with the second set of mirrors on there, but I can now see the lanes next to us and feel so much safer and confident driving this nearly 26' trailer. Thanks for making these adapters!

20210820_103100.jpg

20210820_103109.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Got these on the night before towing the trailer.....takes some getting used to with the second set of mirrors on there, but I can now see the lanes next to us and feel so much safer and confident driving this nearly 26' trailer. Thanks for making these adapters!

Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Thorn-Engineering Adapters & Rampage JK Tow Mirrors IMG_7362

Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Thorn-Engineering Adapters & Rampage JK Tow Mirrors IMG_7362

Brent,

You're very welcome! You'll be amazed at how much you use them, especially once you get accustomed to having them available (as you mentioned). I've had more than a few people leave them on, by accident, and nearly destroyed them on trails/rock crawling.

Love the wrap! USA!

Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Brent,

You're very welcome! You'll be amazed at how much you use them, especially once you get accustomed to having them available (as you mentioned). I've had more than a few people leave them on, by accident, and nearly destroyed them on trails/rock crawling.

Love the wrap! USA!

Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
MEK Magnets.....removable trail armor (gel back adhesive to stick to the aluminum panels)
Thanks!

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Fellow Gladiator towing enthusiast, it's been a while since I updated the group on the design improvements and overall success of users. The second revision of my mirror adapters includes an additional 10 degrees of outward angle on the driver side for a more usable viewing range. This has been a great improvement and I owe it to all of the users out there providing feedback. There are now almost 700 sets of these in use and a ton of love for them. In my opinion (slight bias) they are the absolute best option for two mirrors and offer incredible stability at highway speeds compared to universal tow mirrors.

Like always, this is a two (2) part purchase.

First being the adapters on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333735970569

Second, the Rampage Tow Mirrors (originally for JKs):

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Products-860...rds=rampage+jeep+mirror&qid=1614691875&sr=8-3

Quadratec:
https://www.quadratec.com/products/13011_0311.htm

Please send me a message if you have any questions!

T. Andrew Horn
THORN-ENGINEERING
Ordered! Thanks!

Sponsored

Ferg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired College Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered today!
(this thread needs a bump :))
You're going to love them. I consider them to be one of my "must-have" investments for the JT.

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
Bought them a while back, “just in case,” even though I didn’t have a trailer that required them. But since I opted for the Max Tow, made sense to get them and stow under the back seat. Fast forward to this past weekend when I picked up our E-Pro 19FBS. Boy do tho tow mirrors work great! Have already had a couple of questions about them and have been happy to provide links to Thorn. 👍👍👍👍👍
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Thorn-Engineering Adapters & Rampage JK Tow Mirrors CB23B84F-48E6-4118-8F72-7DDA000D3149

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
First camping trip of the year this weekend!

I got them test test fitted and they look great!

Question! What do you guys use for storage? They don't quite fit back in the box with the adapters...

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
First camping trip of the year this weekend!

I got them test test fitted and they look great!

Question! What do you guys use for storage? They don't quite fit back in the box with the adapters...
Eddy

I keep them in the bubble wrap bag the mirrors they came in under the rear seat. I've also seen some keep them in a small plastic ammo container when not in use.

Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Eddy

I keep them in the bubble wrap bag the mirrors they came in under the rear seat. I've also seen some keep them in a small plastic ammo container when not in use.

Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
I’m sure you can find a pelican or something in a big box home improvement store also

F&D

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xj and Gladiator sports Max tow on order
Occupation
Retired
I put mine in the trailer when I get home.
Haven't pulled the trailer to a trail yet just camp grounds. Good point about taking them off before a branch does it for you.

windyridge89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingray Gladiator Maxtow
Will these work with the newer style mirrors that have the turn signal?
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Thorn-Engineering Adapters & Rampage JK Tow Mirrors Capture.JPG

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Will these work with the newer style mirrors that have the turn signal?
Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Thorn-Engineering Adapters & Rampage JK Tow Mirrors Capture.JPG
I do not know if the adapters will clear the light/lens/bump-out in the plastic. I do believe these are still consider a European setup, but can be added to those who want them. If Jeep were to change to them as a standard and there is interference, I will need to do a redesign.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
Sponsored